The Arrogant Park

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip through Jiyeon's home is pretty quiet. No one wanted to talk or say any single word. Untill JIyeon started to talk..

"do you know my place?" 

"no.. Where do you live  Jiyeon-sshi?" although she already know everything about JIyeon she doesn't need to know that right? Not now.

"Tchhh,, There? see that building? You can drop me off there."

Eunjung look at the direction that Jiyeon's pointing and then she talk again.

"I'll pick up the flowers that I ordered first and I'll send you there. Is that alright?" 

"It's your car. Your just doing me a favor. You don't have to ask." 

Eunjung nod and continue driving when she saw the green light. Jiyeon thought for a moment.

'flowers? she's buying someone flowers?' 

"Wait here for a moment." Eunjung said as they reached the flower shop near Jiyeon's shop.

Jiyeon nod and took out her phone to check if she has any messages. IU send her one.. she open it.

From : Lee Jieun

Stop being rude to unnie Jiyeon-ah.. Try to be nice.

After reading Iu's message, she look at Eunjung at the shop and noticethe three high school students with their school uniforms. Looking at them Jiyeon is really sure that those girls are Eunjung's fangirls.She roll down the car windows and..

"*kyaaaah* It's Ham unnie." Girl 1

"She's more beautiful now. She look so y wearing that white shirt" girl number 2 squeez.

"YAH!! stop it! She's mine." The girl number 3 said and hit the head of her two friends.

"tchhh.. even with high school?!" Jiyeon scoffs inside the car and then she tried to caught thier attention.

"YAH!!! You three!" She yell.. the three confused girls look at her while looking at each other.

"Go away! You're blocking the way." She said

"but no one is entering. How come we block the way?" The girl number 1 said mindlessly.

"No one can enter cause you're blocking the way! Why don't just go home and study instead of fangirling someone!" she replied with some irritation in her voice.

"tccchhhh. She sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter