Should I confess?

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

-Earlier that Saturday night-

The rehearsal for the dance performance for the Freshmen night just finished, it’s already 7:30 and I have to freshen up and go to the bar that Suzy messaged me. I’m happy to hear Jieun will sing again and I have to get faster. I have to drop by at home first to fix myself. I told my bestfriends that I will be late but I’ll come and watch Jieun and her band. Ohh~ that T-queen band is pretty popular in town. Specially that girl named Eunjung. I already met Hyomin unni and Soyeon unni, Jieun introduce them to me one time. They’re pretty nice too and they promised me that they will take care of IU.

“Why now?! I’m on a rush! Come on!” the bad luck hit me, my car won’t start. I try to call my brother but he won’t pick up, so I get out of the car. I’ll just ask help from the family driver about my car situation. I walk in front gate of the school waiting for some taxi when a fancy car stop in front of me.

“Jiyeon-shhi? Are you going home?” Ohhh it’s Jinwoon.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I told him with sarcasm.

“I can give you a ride. If you don’t mind.” He proposed.

I was hesistating at first but there’s no time for that. I open his car door and hop in.

“I’m in a rush. Don’t flatter yourself. Bring me at the bar across the street” I said. There’s no time to drop home. So, I messaged my Oppa that I will be home late tonight because I’m going out with my friends.

“Sure. I’ll drop you off there” He said.

And soon we head at the bar. It’s nearly 9 o’clock now. Probably IU and her band is playing songs. I feel sorry of my bestfriend. She support me in everything I do.

Jinwoon kept on asking me randoms things about me, I know that this guy used to love me. He confessed his love in front of the university gate he even serenade me. But I told him that I don’t have plans to date him. I rejected him and he still being nice to me. People around me is too nice. Tchhh.

We stuck at the traffic on our way to the place. Jeeez. I should be there!! I silently prayed that everything will go well and the bad luck will go away. It’s 9:30 now.

“there! There! Park somewhere and follow me” I told Jinwoon. I should treat him some snacks since he gave me a ride.

As I enter the bar, I looked around the place to find my friends. And then I saw them, sitting in front table of the club near the stage. I walk at them and I feel that Jinwoon is following me behind.

“Oh, it’s Eunjung-sshi!” He beamed. Why does everyone talks about that girl? Is she that special. I lool at the stage and soon I saw two girls singing some love songs. I waved at IU and she smiled at me. I look at the girl sitting at the beatbox and she looked away. Tsss.

“Eunjungieeeee~ I LOVE YOU!!” I heard some fan girls shouting. Wait? Is that Qri? Geeez! This girl!

“Jungieeee!! Marry me.” Some random guy. I look at the girl and she’s looking at me too. For a second we have an eye contact until she looked away.

Qri and Suzy notice me. They look drunk specially Suzy, she can’t handle alcohol well. Tsk.

“Aigooooo.. Jiyeon-ah~ I think I’m in love” Suzy said fantasizing the girl with Jieun.

“Yeah. Yeah. Sit down.” I told her. I looked at the three girls in front of us. Jinwoon sits beside Suzy.

“Ohh Jinwoon oppa! You came too?” Qri asked Jinwoon.

“I just send Jiyeon here. I’ll go after this song” He explained. I look at him.

“You can order whatever you want. I’ll pay for it.”

“No. It’s okay. We have family dinner tonight, so I’ll be going soon” He said. I nod. Hyomin unni and Soyeon unni greeted me too, I notice the unfamiliar girl and introduce myself to her. She look harmless anyway.

“I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Jiyeon.” I spoke to her and offer my hand to her.

“ahh yes. I’m Boram” Ohhhh so she’s Boram. IU talks about her a lot. I just nod and look at the stage again.

“This song is for my friend over there.” IU said pointing at Suzy.

“I thought Jungieee will sing it for me. Why did she let IU sing it~~~” Suzy said, more like whinning.

“She maybe tired she sang most of the requested song” Soyeon unni explained and tap Suzy’s shoulder.

“But I want her to sing for meeee unnie~” Everyone look at Suzy. Her face is really red now.

“Okay. No more drinks for you” I told her.

And we listen at IU and the short haired girl in the stage. I recognize her face. OHHH!! I remember now, she’s the one from the washroom last time. I didn’t know that she sings well.

--

 

Eunjung’s POV

I asked IU to sing the song the Suzy requested, I just reasoned out that my voice is tired. She agreed and sing the song. But the truth is I might go off tune if I sing because I was disappointed at Jiyeon and the guy. I know that guy, Jinwoo from arts department. He is the brave man that confess his love from Jiyeon. I was jealous that time and I cried a lot in my sleep. Pathetic right? I wish I can have the courage to confess to Jiyeon too. After we finish this song we can join our friends. I don’t know how to act around her, but I’m sure my friends will back me up.

The song is now finished. My knees is getting weak. Now that I think that I will be with her. I helped IU go down. And we walked together at our friends table. My heart is pounding now, it beat so fast that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter