Lee Areum

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : This chapter is pretty long. Don't get tired of reading please.. :)

--

Eunjung's POV

It's one o'clock midnight but my eyes are still open.

I asked my brain to make sleep.. But..

"Sleep? That's for weak people" My brain simply answered. I wanted to talk to someone right now.. 

But I bet everyone is having their sweetest nightmare.. and snorring the living monsters when they get to sleep. -_-

Funny, but Areum's phone call gives me shudders in my spine.. I know that my heart belongs to that Dinosaur now but when she called me.. I can't help but to get worry..

Why are you reaching for me now? You have everything.. You don't need me..You didn't appear in front of me even once. But why now? Now that I'm falling for someone else.. Now that I've finally moved.

Lee Areum.. My ex-girlfriend.. My long-time ex lover.

The one who taught me how to love.. and the one who made me feel what a true hearbreak liked. 

I still remember the day when we met, when I confessed, when we broke up and when she run away from me.. 

*Flashback*

2 years ago

Areum and I is walking hand in hand. Our class ended a while ago and I'm going to walk her home. i've always liked her since the beginning. She made me feel special so it's not hard to fall in love with her everyday. I always wanted to take care of her too. 

"vacation is coming.. Where do want to go Reumie?" I asked my girlfriend sweetly. She look at me with her beautiful eyes.. Those eyes that don't fail me to fall in love over and over again.. 

"Anywhere is fine" She answered shortly.. 

"hmm okay.. I'll think of that" I said. 

We reach her dormitory and I saw her roomate Hwayoung doing her homeworks. 

"doing school stuff Youngie?" I asked her. She snapped out of what she's doing.

"ohh.. Jung-unnie. You're here? Keke~ yeah.. I have to pass it tomororrow." She answered.

We watch movie together with the twins Hwayoung and Hyoyoung. I feel that Areum is making her distance to me. Whenever I cuddle to her she will stand up and pretend that she will get something. 

It's pretty late and my mom is sending me message. 

"I guess, I have to go home Reumie. Mom is looking for me" I told her and stood up. 

The Ryu twins bid goodbye to me. The twins and I are long-time friends. They are my buddies with Hyomin, Boram and Soyeon. 

I felt that there something strange going on with Areum but I don't want to force her to tell me. 

"Okay.. Call me when you get home." She said. 

I tried to reach for her face to kiss her goodbye but she look away. 

"what wrong?" I asked her worriedly. 

"Nothing. I haven't brush my teeth yet" She explained. I smiled at her and stole a kiss on her lips. 

"who cares? I love you. I'm going now" I told her. I saw a deep emotions on her eyes when I told her that I love her. I know there's something going on.

"i love you too Eunjung" She said. Words that I wanted to hear from her. Three words and every feeling of worriness in my heart goes away. 

At night I decided to tell Hyomin what's Areum action these past few days. She seemed hiding something from me. 

I called my bestfriend and she answered it. 

"dude" I said. 

"hey what's up? You are calling me now huh?" she teased me.

"I always call you!!"

"Of course you do when something's going on between you and your girl. So what is it this time Ham?" She asked me.

"She's acting strange these past few days dude"

"what do you mean?"

"she's always in her deep thought whenever where together. She's with me but her mind is somewhere else. I have been keeping this for the past days.. It making me upset." I explained to my bestfriend. Areum and I have been going out for a year  now but it's the first time she rejected my kiss and I feel so much hurt. My ego, my pride and my heart hurt. 

"Did you aske her what's wrong?" 

"I did. But, whenever I'm openning it up.. She's going to act sweet and tell me that everything is fine well in fact.. Nothing seems right. It's like she want to say something to me but there is something that holding her back too. I don't know where we're going Minnie.." I answered Hyomin. I heard the sound of sigh in Hyomin's line. My bestfriend is worried about me. About us. The tears that I've been hiding for a whole week suddenly falls down on my cheeks. 

"Let it out.. Maybe she'll tell you what's going on soon" She cheerep me up. 

"I just feel that it's me who's pushing us.. I just feel that I'm the only one who's in love with her. I feel that I'm losing her and I don't know what to do to keep her with me"  I said and cried.. 

Hyomin cheered me up for the past hours. 

Weeks had passed Areum and I are doing well until one day. The strange feeling of worriness comes back. We we're having a coffee in our favorite coffee shop. Areum hold my and and I saw again that deep emotions on her eyes. I was nervous.. She said that she will tell me something important so we decided to meet here. 

"What's wrong Areum? You don't like the food?" I asked her.. I noticed that her face got thin and some circles under her eyes is visible. 

"Eunjung.. I- I.." She's stuttering.. 

"I'm going with mom to Japan.. I have to continue my studies there, the modelling career too.. Some company asked me to become their model" She said.. When I heard that she's going to Japan.. It's like my world crash.. 

"Ohh.. That's good. You've always wanted to be model right? Japan isnt that far. I- I can go there whenever I miss you right?" I told her and smiled.. I tried my hardes to pull up a smile.. My eyes are getting wet..

"Is that the reason why you're being cold to me these days? Aigooo.. You should've told me earlier babe" I said and kiss her hands. Her eyes are getting wet too.. She's crying. My love is crying and I can't help but to cry with her too. Being away with your love is one of the most unpleasant feelung human could feel.

I heard the sniffing sounds of her cry..my heart hurts again.. 

"Babe.. come on.. it's alright.. I can visit you there.." I told her.. But she never stop crying.. 

"I'm sorry.. I- I can't be with you.. I- I can't c-continue this.." She uttered.. Her voice is weak but I heard it.. Is this the end? I can't say anything.. My heart is going to explode anytime soon. It's like there someone inside of it that stabbing it every millisecond and it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter