Saturday night of fun

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’s POV

It’s finally Saturday. I can’t wait to perform at the bar, I had so much fun yesterday practicing with my bandmates. IU being in our team is a lot of fun. She sing soulfully, I’m really really excited for tonight.

What’s more exciting is Jiyeon will be there watching. I’m still kind of nervous. As if she’s going to see me. And in fact, I already met Suzy since IU is with her before we part ways yesterday. That girl is funny and cheerful, well.. she’s pretty too, she talked a lot and we get well easily. She also mentioned that she’s a fangirl of T-queen band, and I’m her bias. Keke that silly girl.

I never saw Jiyeon yesterday, her friends told Hyomin, yes Minnie she’s the one who asked where is Jiyeon, Soyeon and Hyomin enjoying this. Good thing they not threatened me to treat them lunch. I guess my wallet is still lucky. Even if they said so, I won’t used the money on my savings I’m really inlove to that acoustic guitar at the mall and my baby is waiting for me to finally hug her in my arms. KEKE~

Going back, Suzy told me that Jiyeon is making her self tired practicing for the upcoming university event. She will be the guest performer at Freshmen Night. I hope she’s doing well. Aigoo, my Jiyeon is hardworking isn’t she? That’s one of the things I like about her. She’s determined in anything she do.

Luckily, Suzy didn’t mid if Minnie kept asking about Jiyeon, she just answer. I was nervous at some point. Wew. I ate my breakfast with my dad and mom. Mom said that Grandpa will join us for lunch too. He will pay visit. I miss my Grandpa. It’s been a while since I last saw him. He lives too far from us so I can’t see him often.

I already asked Appa’s permission tonight, I actually told him yesterday but he didn’t seem to remember because he was busy doing his office works at home. Appa is really workaholic but he still manage to give us time of course.

“I’m going to be late tonight Appa.” I explained to my daddy.

“Okay, but be careful. You can bring your car darling.” Appa replied.

“REALLY?!! SERIOUSLY DAD?!!” I beamed excitedly.

“Yes, but you will pay for the gas since it’s your car. You told me that the owner of the club will pay you right?” He asked me.

“Yes!! He said he will pay each one 200 bucks and if the performance is good, he said he could give us 100 bucks more and make our snacks free for the night” I explained. Finally!!! Yes!! I won’t walk through the bus stop again. Appa will let me use my car tonight. I just got my driver’s license last week and Appa bought me a car 2 months ago but won’t let me use it. Geeeez..

“well that’s good! Should I lessen your allowance now?” He said jokingly.

“APPA~~~~~ I whined into him.

“I’m just playing around. You can use your car from now on honey but you have to be careful okay? I trust you. And that car will be useless if no one will use it” Appa said giving me his sweet smile.

“SARANGHAEEE APPA!! Mwah. Mwah. Mwah” I peppered him with my kisses. I really love my dad. He’s the coolest dad ever!!

“Right. Right. Go help your Mom at the kitchen before I changed my mind. Your Grandpa will be here soon” He said.

“okay!!” I yell.

--

I’m singing while helping mom at the kitchen. I saw my mom chuckled while taking a glance on me. My mom and dad loved me too much since I’m their only daughter.

“my baby seems happy? Why? Appa gave you money?” Mom asked me. I’m cutting some onions now. My eyes are getting wet because of it. But I’m still happy.

“No mom. Appa won’t do that you know? keke” I told my mom. Even if we live so well, my mom and dad don’t give me so much money. Just enough money to spend for the day. They teach me how to value everything and raised me well. With that I learn how to save money so if ever I want something I will not asked them to buy it for me, just like the guitar.

“So why are you happy? Don’t tell me, someone confess their love to you again honey” Mom said. My mom and I are too close. We’re like bestfriends so I tell her everything. Even my gayness.

At first she was shocked when she saw me and my ex-girlfriend kissing. I can’t hide it that time, she confront me about it and she blamed herself because she didn’t gave me more attention cause she’s working too hard, that’s why I turned gay but I told her that it’s not about how they raised me. It’s just me who happens to like someone like me. You get what I mean right? I explained to her that I have this weird feeling since I was in high school. I didn’t like boys and fall for a girl, which is Gyuri. Keke~ and after a lot of tears and heart to heart talk, mom understands me and slowly she accept who I am.

“it happens everytime mom. But not that one” I answered her.

“So why? Can you tell mom?” She said.

“Appa let me use the car that he bought for me mom!!!” I expressed my happiness.

“oh really? You should thank me then, because I told him that I feel sorry for you everytime you come home from school and look so tired because of traffic” She fired me.

“Really mom?! HAHA You’re the best! Thank you mom” I told her.

“is that it? How about you go with me shopping this Sunday darling. You didn’t bond with me nowadays.” Mom said, pretending to be sad. I knew it! Mom is always like this. Aigooo.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter