Getting closer

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day of sitting in her chair, the school hours is now finished. Eunjung and her colleague went to their music room to practice the new song piece that they're going to perform in the club. The Rude song that Eunjung suggested. Boram already informed Hyomin and Soyeon about the plan and without hesitation their two companion agreed. The sound of multiple music instrument can be heard at the four corners of the room. A couple of hours of carrying out three song is enough, so everybody agreed to stop. 

"Nice song dude. Where did you learn that?" Soyeon ask Eunjung.

While still strumming her guitar Eunjung answered.

"It's all over the internet now. It's pretty popular lately. It's good right?" 

"yes. It's nice. But we need one more love song to play." Hyomin said.

"yeah. There's only four of us in a team. You think we should  add one guitarist?" Boram spoke.

"I know someone who could play guitar well, that person had a golden voice too" Hyomin proposed again.

"really? Who? maybe we could meet that one and see if she's suitable" the puppy Ham questioned.

"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow if she's fine doing the job and I'll introduce her to you." hyomin told her friends.

"her? I'm thinking that it's a guy for a second. so it's a girl again?" Soyeon pushing a question again. She's eager to know. 

"I'm not really sure if she's okay with it so I'll tell you once she approved." minnie explained.

Eunjung and Boram kept their mum, they're just listening at their friends conversation.

"Okay. But you should tell her before Friday cause Saturday night we will perform. We should let her practice with us too." Soyeon told her friend.

Just after some small talk and gossips about their Proffessors, they decided to clean the place up and head home.

--

The two long time buddies Hyomin and Eunjung is enjoying their time together, Boram and Soyeon make their way to the urgent meeting for upcoming university event. Those two are student councils officers so as much as they wanted to go home they have to attend. So the puppy and the mouse walking together. Suddenly, Eunjung stop at the dance room. 

"why don't you just ask her on a date? You know you look weird taking a glance of her everytime we pass by here" Hyomin bestfriend who's eyeing Jiyeon. 

The tiny eyes of Eunjung rolled. 

"It's not that easy. You know why right? Let's stay here for a while. Let me take a glimpse of my beloved." Eunjung whispered dreamily.

"do what is right. not what is easy. Seriously, you're not even trying. YAH! STOP DOING THAT!" Minnie explained. Eunjung is trying to copy the moves of the Jiyeon inside the room. 

"tssssss. Your gayness will rub on me. Let's go" she added and tried to ndrag her bestfiend but the girl protest.

"One more minute please?" The tiny eyes of the puppy plead. And with that Hyomin knew that she lose. 

She just stayed with Eunjung and they watched Jiyeon together.

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter