Our new comrade

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys! This is IU. The one that I'm telling you yesterday." Hyomin said.

The smile upon Hyomin face is still visible when she saw the reaction of her three bandmates. The atmosphere in front of thier university is awkward. No one attempts to talk or say a word so Hyomin introduce her buddies to IU.

"Jieun this is Boram, she's incharge of base, this is Soyeon, she plays the drums and.." She paused a bit and took a glance on Eunjung before continue talking.

"And, this is Eunjung our rhytmic guitarist and our band lead vocals too." She expalined to IU.

Jieun bow down her head and greet them.

"hello everyone. I'm Lee Ji-eun, but my friends call me IU. I hope we can get well together. I'm willing to learn, please take good care of me" IU spoke to them. Eunjunf composed herself and hunt the right words to say to the girl.

"Hi! IU-sshi, welcome to our clan. ahmm... of course we will take good care of you. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. :)" Jungie gave her a warmest welcome and extend her hand to IU.

IU reach Eunjung's hand and beamed. She was happy to be in a band and she's much more excited to collaborate with them.

"YAH! How about you two huh?" Hyomin nag the other chums who's watching Eunjung and IU, until Boram make her way to IU and greet her.

"IU-sshi, you can call me Boram unnie. You're one of us now we can drop the honorifics" Boram expressed herself. 

"Okay, Boram unnie. You're soooo cute~ You can call me IU. hehe you said drop the honorifics right? keke~" IU laugh. The atmosphere is pretty light now. 

"right" Boram smiled to her.

Soyeon make her way towards IU and decided to greet the sweet girl.

"Heeyyy~ welcome to the team. I never thought that your friends with Hyomin. Anyway, let's work together. You can call me unnie too :D" Soyeon finally spoke to IU.

"Ahhh that, Minnie unnie and I are long time friends. We play together at some musical recital before so... that's why we know each other." IU explained.

"is that so? Our little mouse didn't told us. Maybe we could ask you to join our team earlier. You think we should bully her?" Soyeon added with a smirk on her face.

"YAH! that's not fair." Hyomin exclaimed.

"I think that's fair, how about you treat us some breakfast Hyomminne huh?" Eunjung bestfriend. She so much yesterday so she's just getting back at her. HAHA sooo childish.

Hyomin look at Boram, more like asking her to help her get out at their friends childish act. She just wanted to make some thrill so she didn't told her friends that IU and her are friends. Boram look at Soyeon and Eunjung and she gulp. She also look at IU, the girl is giggling. 

"it's-it's uhhhh... fine for me" Boram said stuttering.

"so it's settled? okay guys, who want some pancakes for breakfast?" Eunjung exclaimed.

"and since IU is new, she can pick whatever she wants. It's on Hyomin so make yourself full okay?" Soyeon snapped out at IU.

IU laughed at them and they walk at their school cafeteria to have their morning supper. The poor Hyomin walks lifelessly. HAHAHA. 

--

Eunjung's POV 

We are now eating our pancakes and hot chocolate that Hyomin brought for us. Soyeon kept on teasing her and my poor bestfriend just eat silently. IU is very queit, I think she's observing us. I look at her and she's chortling at the two girls bickering in front of her. And Boram is eating like a little kid who got a new toy from her mom.

"IU-sshi, where are your friends? they supposed to be at school right now right?" Hyomin questioned.

"Suzy and Qri is here I guess. Jiyeon.. I don't know she didn't asnwer my calls. Probably she's in dance room" IU aswered.

"ohhh. Jiyeon-shhi is very active in dancing no? right Jungiee?" Hyomin asked me. I almost choke the pancakes on my mouth at Hyomin's question good thing Boram is beside me and hand me the bottled water.

"unnie are you okay? Your face is red" IU asked me while rubbing my back.

"ahh.. y-yeah.." I told her. I glared at Hyomin. I know that she just wanted to retalliate to me. 

"Aigoooo..  Jungie's face is red.." my bestfriend added. I don't want to use IU to be closer to Jiyeon I just needed some more time to make a move to her. 

"why don't you asked them to watch us perform on Saturday IU?" Soyeon asked and took a glance on me. Ohhh boy!! are they really my friends?!! I know won't passed this teasing this time . She's a majo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter