Sweetheart

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung park her car at Jiyeon's appartment parking place. She remove her seatbelt and look at the girl beside her. Jiyeon already drifted off to dreamland, it's Eunjung who initiate to send her home. It's midnight already, Soyeon's party was really a blast for them. They really enjoyed having each other's company.Ofcourse, the teasing moment of a newly official couple can't be missed out at the event. The two girls can't do something about it. 

The baekguu eyed the girl at her passenger seat. It's not her first time seeing Jiyeon sleeping but then, she can't help to adore her girl. Jiyeon's sleeping figure is giving her shudders. Her eyes that seems cold yet pretty, her pointed nose, her thin lips and her perfect jawlines. A perfect view for the lucky baekguu. Although, she don't wanna wake her up cause Jiyeon seems gentle when she's asleep, she want her to sleep in much comfortable place like bed. 

"Park Jiji~ we're here" Eunjung called her sweetly. 

The little dino squint her sleepy eyes and look around. "Ohhh. I didn't realize. keke"

"You look tired, let's get you in. It's cold here" Eunjung stated and throw her infamous baekguu smile at her sweetheart, making her way outside to open her cardoors for her. 

"Thanks" Jiyeon said in gratitude. 

--

They reached their way to Jiyeon's front door. 

"Hmm. Get in. I'm going too. Goodnight Jiji" Eunjung said at her sleepy sweetheart. 

Jiyeon look at her with her sleepy eyes and chuckled.

Confused baekguu who doesn't understand why Jiyeon suddenly laugh ask. "Why?" 

"Nothing." 

"Seriously? Why?" 

"I said nothing. It's just that.. hmmm you seems different now." Jiyeon said, happt to see Eunjung crumpled face. 

"Different?" 

"In a good way. You're different in a good way." 

"I don't get you" Eunjung said and ruffled Jiyeon's hair. "Really.. keke~ I'll be going now."

Jiyeon pout a little hearing Eunjung's departure. 

"can you just sleep here? It's late now" Jiyeon suggest. Not wanting Eunjung to go. 

Eunjung look at Jiyeon's sulky face. 

"Are you planning to me on our first day being together?" Eunjung asked cheekily, trying to sulky girl. 

Jiyeon sulky face become red thinking about her Eunjung. Dino the white puppy? AWKWARD!

"Y-yah!! e!!" Jiyeon growl and hit Eunjung in sequence while the baeukguu trying to dodge every hit. 

"Ouch!! Stop. Okay. okay.. I'm just kidding" 

"How could you think of something like that! You turtle!!" Jiyeon groan and she stopped hitting and pinching Eunjung. 

"I said I'm kidding" 

"Anyway, I can't sleep here. Not when you're throwing your fist to me" The baekguu murmur. Jiyeon attempted to hit her again.

"Joke. But, seriously Jing. I can't sleep her. I'm sleeping over on Soyeon's place tonight with the gang.. They probably waiting for me. So..." Eunjung explained. 

This time the angry dino calm down. 

"Okay.." she muttered. 

"Are you? uhhh mad?" Eunjung ask hesitantly.. It's their first day being a couple but then she can't grant her girl's request. Not that she don't want to. But everything happen so fast and she didn't saw somthing special happen coming, if she just knew maybe she can get herself prepared.

"No.. Of course not. Hmmm Go now, they might be waiting for you" Jiyeon said sulky.. 

"Okay. Get in. Don't forget to lock the doors Ji." Eunjung said and hug Jiyeon lightly. "Call me if something happen okay?" She added.

"Okay." Jiyeon answered. She looks like she wanted to say something but then something is stopping her from saying so. 

When she open her door, she face the baekguu who's still standing in her doorway. 

"Chuuuuuuup" Jiyeon kissed Eunjung's lips. It was a quick peck, making Eunjung look dumb in her place. Eyes wide open and mouth agaped. 

When she realize what happen.

"Derp!" she said.  Then she made her way back to her bff home. 

--

Meanwhile at Soyeon's place. Hyomin and Boram is helping Soyeon to lay in her bed. The girl drunk too much that she can't handle herself. 

"This girl is hardcore" Boram commented after finally place Soyeon's body into the girl's bed. 

"Indeed she is" Hyomin answered her friend. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, Finally the birthday bash is over!! Where is Eunjung anyway?" Boram ask. 

"She send her girl home. I'll go wait for her downstairs. You go sleep now too Rambo" 

"Are you sure? Because I won't resist that offer" 

"keke. Yeah. I'll go down now. Goodnight unnie"

Hyomin wait for her BFF until Eunjung came. 

"Minnie? You're still up?" Eunjung ask her bestfriend. Hyomin who is busy scanning the Televison channels. 

"Yeah. I'm actually waiting for you bud. How things going on?" 

Eunjung sit beside her bestfriend and turn off the TV. 

"Yah! I'm watching!" Hyomin sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter