All mine

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Eunjung walk out from the crowd. She found herself sitting at the edge of the pool side on her bestfriend's house. She's idling while facing the pool, she know that running away from them is not good but then she just don't wanna lose her mind in front of her friends. She bother them too much so right now she wanted to be alone. Maybe for about minutes or so, just to let her feelings subside for a while. 

She drunk the remaining beer inside the bother that she brought with her. The bber seems bitter, the look on her face can show it. Somehow, the beer tasted good for her. Unlike beer, love doesn't taste good when it's cold. She remember something while drinking beer.. 

"Beer is the cause and solution rto all life problems."

That what she recall after watching a lot of episode of The Simpson's. Hommer Simpson once said that in one episode and she find it funny now. It's not like she's immature one, but once you watch so much cartoon. You will learn a lot, in fact cartoon made for children to watch. Eunjung think that when she watch cartoons like, Family guy, The Simpson's, and South Park. South Park.. Her favorite cartoons. keke~ In a way that cartoons is not suitable for children. 

"Is it tasty? drinking that beer all by yourself" A voice of a familiar girl snapped out her thoughts on her childhood throwback. She already knew who's the owner of that voice but then she hesitate to turn. When she decided to turn her head towards the voice.. There is not one. 

"Am I that drank? I even hear your voice, even if you're not around" she talk to herself. 

She look around once again, the place is a bit darker. The evening is too deep just like then thoughts on her mind. Eunjung thought that she heard Jiyeon's voice but then it washed away when she look around seeing nothing. 

"keke~ Or is it a ghost? Wooooh. I think, I drink too much today" she muttered. 

"Yah! I'm not a ghost!" the voice of her favorite girl said once again. This time Jiyeon come out from the bushes. 

"Waah. How long have you've been there?" Eunjung asked startled at Jiyeon sudden appearance.. 

"For a while now. keke~ Yah. Why are you here? They are having fun there." 

"Right, they are having fun there. What are you doing here?" Eunjung throw the question back on Jiyeon. 

As gullible as it is. Jiyeon answered. "Ohh.. Nothing. Yah! Yah! I asked first. Why are you asking me now?!" Jiyeon groan at Eunjung. The baekguu chuckled, her Jiyeon look adorable when she growl at her. Everything that Jiyeon do seems adorable for Eunjung. 

Eunjung tap the empty sit beside her asking Jiyeon to sit. Jiyeon move so they're sitting side by side. 

"What are you doing here? Really?" Jiyeon asked.. 

"Nothing.. Getting some fresh air, maybe?" 

"why don't you go at the roof then?" Jiyeon tried to crack a joke. 

"leave me alone Park" Eunjung said bitter. Not buying Jiyeon's cheekiness. Jiyeon laugh at her. It's funny how these two girls talk to each other like that there's nothing going on between them. Like everything is all right. Wherein fact, there's this wall dividing them there are some issues that they're scared to talk about. That's why Jiyeon is here right? to clear things up, to set her heart free. 

The cold air fills the atmosphere of the two young girls away from the crowd of people celebrating the birthday party. 

"Why Eunjung?" Jiyeon suddenly ask.. Out of nowhere.

Eunjung creased her eyebrows confuse at Jiyeon's question but she had a bad feeling about this. 

"Huh?" 

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jiyeon didn't hesitate to ask this time. Eunjung feel the coldness throughout her whole body. 

"w-what? I'm not.. I just happen to do something when you're around. It's not that avoiding you" Eunjung lied. Why did she avoid the girl that she wanted the most is hard for her too. But she thinks that it's the best way to move forward in life, to forget her feelings towards the girl, and to get back on being friends with her. Friends that all they have to be. 

"Really? Like seriously Eunjung? I thought we're friends, I just don't get why are being like that. Everytime I'm around you make me feel that I don't exist. Like I'm not there. Tell me, is this my payback for not considering your feelings?" Jiyeon said. Upset. 

"I-I'm sorry" Eunjung can only mutter those words. She is too embarassed. For Jiyeon, walking away is not a solution to their problem. She feels like Eunjung is abandoning her, like she's giving up easily. 

"I thought you love me? Why? Are you giving up that easy? Have you ever think that I maybe scared because we barely knew each other? That maybe I'm just afraid that on what other people might say if I say.." Jiyeon stop.. 'if I say I love you too' are the words on the tip on but then it's like someone inside her stopping her from talking. 

"If you say what?" Eunjung ask.. She might look fool but she's not assuming.

"Nothing." Jiyeon look at the ground. Afraid that if Eunjung and her have eye contacts she might gave in. She have to know if Eunjung's feeliong we're true and sincere.

"You know what I hate most on a person?" Eunjung talk again.. 

"what?"

"That they can't be honest with themselves. They can't say what they want. Like if there's something they have to say they keep it inside. How can people around you understand you if you keep it in yourself.." Eunjung made it to the point. She's talking about Jiyeon but didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter