Invisible

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air that fills the room of the four girls is different from ussual.. Cold, bitter, wintry, sad, sorrowful, and other things that feel of a girl who's heart has been broken.. All because of Eunjung and her friends can't do anything about it.

"Come on Jungiee~ how can we know what happen if you're just going to sit there" Soyeon said worriedly at her friend.

Eunjung didn't even look at her and keep on looking so blank. 

"YAH!!" Soyeon yell at her. Boram and Hyomin walk closer to Eunjung, they want her to keep her senses back.

"Okay Park In Jung.. Let me handle this." Boram said calmly.. 

"Jungiee-yahh~" 

Eunjung look at her tiny friend.. They we're shocked when Eunjung knocked on Soyeon's home with puffy red eyes, looking so devastated. 

"Right.. There.. Come on.. Can you tell us what happen before I punch you and throw you into that window" The calm Boram said with a threat causing Eunjung to gulp her own saliva.. Soyeon and Hyomin back off too, scared that anytime soon, their little friend will turn to green. The Incredible Boram.

"It's.. it's about.." 

"Jiyeon of course.. Just spit it out. You know we're going to listen" Hyomin said.

Eunjung bow down her head, embarrased that she has nowhere to go but to her bestfriend. The three chums is watching the new dvd cds that Soyeon brought last night. Eunjung reject their get together just for her to confess to Jiyeon early morning.. 

"Right.. It's about her.. I told her what I really feel this morning" Eunjung explained. 

Soyeon dissed at her friend "This morning? Dude, you can wait till forever for her right? Why did you make it rush? You know we can help you with the plan" 

"I know. I know. But, after you told me that word 'now or never', I was itching to tell her, so I did.. I don't want some panda night so I told her." Eunjung let it out. 

The three girls nod and listen to their puppy friend.. 

"So? What happen? I bet, she reject you that's why you look like a kicked puppy again" Soyeon said. 

"She really did. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Eunjung said and cry like a baby who lost her candy. 

Hyomin rub her back to make her stop crying.. 

"Tell us what happen dude." Boram said worriedly..

Eunjung look at her friends,they have the right to know right?

"Okay.." she manage to say and started sharing her story.  

*Flashback*

Eunjung's POV

"Loving you is hard. Loving you is silly. Loving someone that don't see you is foolish action. But, I don't care. I used to love your flaws and imperfections. I just simply love you. I love you Park Jiyeon." 

After I told her those words.. The look into her eyes, I can saw it clearly. Confusion and frustation at my sudden confession. I don't blame her. It's such a shame that I told her what I really feel in this UNROMANTIC place. But I can't control it.. I can't kept it forever.. I just can't. 

Silence fill the area that we have until she start talking.

"Stop it. Just stop it Eunjung.. I'm not gay, I don't wanna be gay.. I-I" I can hear my heart broke into million, billion and gazzillion pieces after she said that. Stop? Stop loving her? Huh. Easy to say. Loving her is painful indeed. Loving someone like ParK Jiyeon. 

"Let's forget about this. Let's act like nothing happen. You are so kind to me and I'm thanful as much as glas that you do so let's just pretend that this never happen" She said. I can't say anything right now.. I absorbed everything that she just said. I take it all and it's not easy.. 

Silence and awkwardness fill the air. 

A few minutes passed and she stoop up. She look at her phone. 

"It's 8' oclock already? Urgghh.. I have to go. See you at school.... Unnie" the last words she said and she zoomed out in my eyes.. wow. Just wow. Some tears b in my eyes.. I didn't stop her when she walk away. 

"Unnie huh?" first time hearing her calling me unnie. I should be happy right? But I feel the contrast.. 

With that, I feel some salted water in my cheeks.. right.. I didn'tm realize that I'm tearing up. 

How can someone like Park Jiyeon love me back? I'm invisible right? I don't exist. 

--

Eunjung's friends can't help but to get worried after hearing her story. They really thought that Jiyeon might feel the same way that Eunjung has. 

*ting* the sound of a light bulb on Hyomin's mind worked this time. 

"So.. that was the real story" she asked her bestfriend.

Eunjung frown and hold back her tears. What she feels right now is too much to handle. 

"If that's the case.. she wanted to act like nothing happen which you can't of course.. Try to.." Soyeon look at Hyomin and Boram before talking again.. "Try to distance yourself dude."

Hyomin wink at her friend's idea. They are all thinking that Jiyeon might be confuse or indenial on what she trully feel. They witness everything, when Eunjung ruffles Jiyeon's hair, the hateful yet loving gaze thae she has for their friend. They knew it was too, eyes can't lie. So she maybe hiding what she have for Eunjung.

"Soyeon's right buddy. Don't you think it's time for you to move on?" Boram added getting the scenario.. 

"I don't know if I can move on dude.. I saw it coming but I didn't thought that this could be so painful" Eunjung said between her tears. 

"Shhhh.. It's okay to cry. Let it all out. You know the person that gives you so much happiness can be the same person that will give you sadness and heartaches but don't worry. We are here for you jungieee~" Hyomin cheer her friend up and hug her. 

Soyeon and Boram join the hug. Afterall, hug is the universal medicine for your broken hearted friend. 

--

Monday again, back to basics.. Although Eunjung get some panda night. She tried her best to get up early to go to school. It's not the end of the world. She may be hurt right now but everything will okay soon. Not now but soon. 

A bitter yet sweet start of the week for our puppy ham. Going to university, pretending to smile even when you're dying inside. She made sure that she came earlier than ussual for her not to bump to someone named Park Jiyeon who has pretty eyes and dinoasaur feet.

Mission : Avoid Jiyeon. That's her friends advice for her. 

Her heart is still bleeding but she can't please Jiyeon if she can't love her back.. Random thoughts about Jiyeon again.. So what is she's Park Jiyeon? Hyomin and Soyeon is a Park too but they are her friends.. she don't understand the dino's reasons.. Geez. 

Try to distance yourself. First, don't text her. Second, don't look at her facebook, twitter or other social media profile. Third, get yourself busy for you to remove the thoughts about her. Lastly, cry.. if you feel like crying because of her.. Let it all out.. There's no point in hiding what you trully feel.

She didn't bother Jiyeon after she said what she have to.. But, not thinking about her is a bit difficult to bear causing her to suffer.. 

"Keep bleeding.. Keep, keep bleeding love" She sang the Leona Lewis great hit song while walking to her classroom.. Our baekguu can't do anything right now. Jiyeon will always crossed into her mind.. 

When she reached her classroom, she slumped herself into her seat lifelessly.. The puppy eyed girl took out her phone to see if there is someone who texted her. Nothing but no one.. No messages at all. 

"How?" she asked herself.. 

How can you move on with someone who leave a special spcae in your heart easily? How can you forget someone that you trully care about? How can you pretend to be happy when your heart is bleeding every millisecond of the clock? Many hows.. Many questions.. But right now, there is no answer.. So Eunjung just bow down her head into her armchair, closing her eyes. Hoping that when she open it again. Everything will be alright.. 

--

Jiyeon's POV

It's been a week since Eunjung confesses her love to me. I was happy that time, that even the butterflies in my stomach couldn't contain their happiness. But, I realize that something is wrong too.. I was too scared.. I was afraid.. I'm mad at myself right now... 

I feel the same way.. I love it when she ruffles my hair, when she care about me, when she brought food foe me, when she made me cupcakes, when she look at me, when she's trying to act cute in front of me but ended up looking like a babo. I love it. I love everything about her.. I just don't understand the situation right now.. 

I'm afraid.. I'm Park Jiyeon. Rude, arrogant, sttuborn yet popular in our university. I'm afraid if I tell her what I really feel, how would everyone look at me.. how would my dad react if he finds out that her daughter loves another daughter? 

Just when I'm afraid of everything.. Eunjung tried to avoid me.. She is avoiding me for real.. She didn't even greet me hi or hello when we see each other.. or worse she will try yo hide somewhere.. Like last time at the hallway.. I saw her walking..

"TURTLEEEEEE~" I shouted at her.. 

She look at me for a moment before hiding at the back of the wistful plant, thinking that I might not saw her there.. Pinhead turtle Ham!

And there this instance when I wanted to join them eating during lunch time.. I sit in front of her.

"I'M DONE!!" she said causing everyone at the table to startle.. 

When I look at her plate.. The food is untouched.. 

She's doing everything on a purpose.. :( did she really have to do that? hide herself somewhere or pretend that she's done eating even she look like starving to death. 

Thinking about this.. I can't help but too get angry at myself more.. I don't think we deserve this kind of situation.. 

I miss her.. I miss her puppy eyes when she shot her gaze to me, I miss our little catfights and teasing.. I miss her cupcakes.. I miss everything about my Eunjung :(

--

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter