A date (EunYeon fluffy romance)

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain dino- I mean, a certain big eyed girl woke up early that morning. The weather is fine and wonderful to start a new day. It was of those days that she missed, being busy at some school errands, dance practices plus theater club rehersals she can't afford to wake up early sometimes because of tiredness. Yes, our dino is a university drama actress. In fact, she is a club vice president. 

She is one of those people who didn't enjoy waking up early or taking a bath. Her ussual morning before is quite simple if there's no classes but this time she manage to wake up. Why? Is it because of a certain puppy eyed girl named Ham turtle. She can't help but to feel the excitement when her newly found lover messaged her to have a date with her. She don't really have an idea where Eunjung is taking her, although she insisted to know, the baekguu didn't gave in and keep it a surprise which is more frustating for Jiyeon. 

As a proud girlfriend, she broadcast to her buddies that Eunjung and her is finally official, and her bff's couldn't be more happy fo her. They were throwing words of wisdoms and jealousy like. 

"GOD!! Finally!! well then, goodluck on your first date."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, I'm so jealous. I really like Eunjung unnie too. Too bad she's taken." 

"Coool. Don't let her go or I will take her." 

She chuckled on her bed remembering how IU says her goodluck, on how Suzy envy her but it's just a joke and how Qri threaten her with her words but she didn't even budge. 

She get up and fix her bed. She's thinking of a first thing to do in the morning. Jiyeon roamed around her room and set her eyes on her walk in closet. The dino layed her big eyes on a hanging dress that her mom gave her on her latest birthday. She haven't touch or used it. It's pretty expensive too pretty much obvious on it's tag price. She grab it and look at herself in the mirror. 

"Should I wear this one? Hmmm" she talk to herself. But then she saw a pair of jeans and a semi-revealing thank top. 

"Or this one?" She said. 

"Nahhhh~ Turtle will scold me if I wear this." 

"Urgghhh. Now, I'm talking to myself?" 

"I never found living alone boring but now... waaah" She screamed. HAHA ohhh Jiyeon~ What are you doing?

--

Jiyeon's POV

I get back to my bed and slumped myself in. I've never been so nervous early in the morning in my entire morning of waking up. My heart beats faster than  normal thinking about how to make myself beautiful and prepared on our first date. Somehow, I'm not innocent in dating, in fact I dated tons of guys before. But my Jungiee is different. She is the first girl that I'm going to date with and it's sort of exciting. 

I checked my phone to see if there's any messages. 

From : Oppa 

Don't forget our dinner with grandpops tomorrow night sis. He's looking forward to see you again.

Oppa would never forget to remind me in this sort of meetings or gatherings at home. As much as I wanted not to come Pops will be there so will I. I kinda miss him though.  

Other than my oppa's messages there's none. Meaning my chums we're still sleeping. How I wish I could wake them up like their mom and scream to their ears that's it' already 7am in the morning and they had to get up for school. Kyahaha.. I wonder how would Jieun would look like. 

I scroll down on my contacts and land on Eunjung's number. Better call her. It's funny that it's just one day since I last saw her. But, that strange 24 hours is a bit too much, I miss her already. This time she might still sleeping but who cares if I'm disturbing her. keke~ 

"Hello?" I heard her hoarse yet y voice on the other line. 

"Hey~ Sorry for waking you up." 

"Jiyeon?" A pause and then "Baby... It's only 7 am in the morning and you're awake already?" 

Gooooshhhh.. She calls me baby. Is she this sweet? 

"Uhhh.. Yeah.. I sleep early last night actually.." 

"You think I don't know? You leave your phone hanging while talking to me.. keke~ You're snoring." she said and laugh.. 

I can feel my face heated up.. Did i really?

"YAH!!!!" 

"HAHAHA jk. jk"

A pause on my phone line started, I can hear my girlfriend's breathing on th phone.. 

"You're still sleepy?" I asked.. 

"Hmm.. Yeah.. I pull up all night just to finish my project." she said. 

"Sorry.. I woke you up.." I muttered. I feel sorry for Jungie.. My girlfriend is a geek. A hot geek okay? keke~

"I don't mind waking up with your morning call Jiyeon" She said.. and it sounded so y.. Gooood! 

"I... uhh.."

"You're stuttering.. keke~ cuuuteee" 

"Jungieee?" I called her named when I heard her chuckling.. Arghhhh this turtle.. 

"Yes baby?" I blushed at her endearment at me.. 

"Uhh.. Sleep more. We will see each other later right? So.. Take your time to rest." I said. Eunjung might still fighting to her sleepiness right now. I can sense that she's just trying to talk to me. She's not bored but I know she's sleepy. 

"Ahhh.. Yeah. I'm gonna pick you up later Ji okay? I'm going to rest again. See you. Love you~" 

"Hmm. Sweet dreams. loveyoutoo" I shyly said and hung up the phone. 

Now? Time to freshen up a bit and get ready..

--

Eunjung's POV

It's 7pm in the evening now and I'm sooo ready to meet my Jiyeon. I mean, she's mine right? A simple date will do this time. I can't wait to meet her. I'm getting nervous now. I have to pick her up at 8 but here I am already finish at everything. and.. I have to pick up the flowers that I ordered from the shop. I don't really have an idea what flowers she like.

I get down and saw my mom at the living room watching a TV. I feel sorry for her leaving her again. It's been a while since our last 'bonding moment'.

"Dear? You're going out?" She ask.. Geez. I forgot to tell her that I am.

"Uhh.. Yeah mom.. I-I.."

"You have a date?" she directly question me. I look at her blankly.. I don't know what to say. Is it a trick question? if I honestly answered her she will pampered me with qustions which I'm avoiding but if I say No, she will still ask me why am I all dress up.. Ohhhhhh..

Mom tap the empty space beside her asking me sit there. I quickly obey. 

"Dear, you know mom supports you right?" I just not at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter