Qri's little tease and the cupcakes

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Qri, Suzy and Jiyeon is heading towards the school gate. The classes that they had today is really frustating for them since it drained all the knowledge in their brain. No one is talking because of tiredness they are just walking silently together when Qri spotted the familiar car and the girl inside it.

"is that Eunjung's car?" she asked her two friends. Jiyeon and Suzy look at the direction that Qri is pointing and Suzy answered.

"I think so.. I'm so tired today unnie. Let just head home now" 

Qri looked at Suzy tired face. Jiyeon's eyes are still on Eunjung's direction and Qri noticed it and smiled.

"Maybe we can asked Eunjung to drop us home? I don't want to wait for taxi here. I'm so tired. Aishhh!! I should brought the car.." She said and nag herself. 

"I don't want to bother Ham unnie.. we bothered her a lot during lunch time" Suzy stated as a matter of factly.. it's true after Eunjung got back from giving the packed lunch that her mom made for Jiyeon. Suzy and Qri bug her.. they just like Eunjung a lot. 

"How about you ji? Do you agree?" Qri asked the girl at her left.

"I don't mind. If it's okay for that idiot" Jiyeon shortly answered.

With that Qri run towards Eunjung's car while JIyeon and Suzy is chasing her with their eyes. The girl looks inside the car looks like she's waiting for someone..it's true she's actually waiting for Jiyeon that day to ask her if she can send her home. She's not yet going home eventhough her class end an hour ago. The smiling baekgu wait patiently for her love, she thinks that it's her time to get closer to Jiyeon since the girl don't have a car today.

"Eunjungiee~" a familiar voice snapped her out on her little dream about Jiyeon. Her car window is open so that she can easily see her Dinosaur if ever she goes out. Apparently, Qri approach her. 

"Ohh hey Qri." She greeted the girl.

"are you going home?"

"uhhh.. Yeah.. I'm just.. uhhh.. waiting for someone."

"ohh really? Who?" 

"uhh.. it's.. uhh.." Eunjunf lost her words again, and Qri already knew who is she waiting for. She just wanted to confirm her fishy suspicions.

"Jiyeon" Qri said..

"Huh?" Eunjung asked with panic tone.. She can't tell Qri that she likes Jiyeon.. it's too early for her to find out..

"I mean, Jiyeon, Suzy and I is heading home but we don't have a car today.. do you mind if I asked you to give us a ride? it's just that we're tired waiting for a taxi" Qri explained. Seeing Eunjung reaction when she heard Jiyeon's name. She can confirmed it already.. that Eunjung, has her thing on Jiyeon.

"s-sure.. I mean.. O-of course I can give you a ride.." 

"are you sure? you know we don't want to bother you or what.. Maybe I can treat you something good as a pay for this favor?" 

"No, it's fine.. Where are they?" eunjung asked her.

"There. YAH!!" Qri pointed at the two girls standing near the school gate and she yell at them.. She signals the girls to come closer.. IU go home earlier today because of something important. and since IU is the only one who brought a car today they don't have a ride back home.. Qri and Suzy are neighbors but the two girls is so lazy to drive, eventually no one brought the car today.. 

Eunjung saw Suzy and Jiyeon together.. Suzy is running like a little child who saw a cotton candy stall in the street while Jiyeon awalks slowly and coldly than ever. 

"How about the one you are waiting Jungiee~~" Qri asked again to tease the short haired girl.. Although now that she can confirm who is the girl is waiting for. 

"Uhhh.. t-tha.. It's okay.. Let me bring you home." Eunjung said to avaoid Qri's question. Qri eyed her suspiciously. 

"Let's go home!!" Suzy said excitedly as she reached the car. She saves the pumping heartbeat due to Eunjung nervousness. 

"Okayyy.. can I sit at the front?" Qri asked the panic Eunjung.. She can sense the nervousness of the girl so she didn't push the question and let it pass for now. 

"sure. sure" Eunjung answer and open the car door for Qri. Jiyeon and Suzy sit at the backseat.

--

While driving, Eunjung keep on stealing glances at Jiyeon's pretty face in the rear view mirror. 

'She look so pissed today' she thought. Qri noticed it and she started a conversation on a silent trip ahead home. 

"Eunjungiee~ earlier you said that you are waiting for someone?" She asked. The quiet girls at the back seat turn their attention on Eunjung. They're all waiting for her answer. 

"uhh.. that.. it's.. keke~" Eunjung laugh, she can't say anything. 

"Unnie is blushing.. maybe she's waiting for the girl she likes" Suzy . 

Eunjung blushed a little more. Jiyeon is eyeing her and the girl scoffs. 

"are you Eunjungieee~?" qri asked again..

"well.. I do.." the little ham answered shyly. If they keep on asking her like this she may lose her mind.. good thing she's driving that's why she try so hard to composed herself. 

"I knew it!! unnie is waiting for that girl.. I wonder how she looks like.. Is she that special? waiting for her outside rge campus like that unnie?" Suzy more. 

Eunjung blushed again.. Jiyeon don't have any idea how much Eunjung likes her.

"Very special" Eunjung muttered. Suzy cheered at her answere and Qri notice the grumpy look on JIyeon's face. The girl put her earphones on her ear and close her eyes, seems like the grumpy dino don't want to listen to them. 

"Did you confess to her already?" Qri questioned. She know that Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter