Fears

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung and Boram were sitting together at the school cafeteria waiting for Hyomin and Soyeon to finish the math quiz that they take, While waiting Boram who is busy choosing of what the food she's going to eat notice the anxiousness of her pal. 

"Hey Jungie~" The little fellow Boram called her. 

Eunjung is so busy looking at her iPhone didn't hear her. So she smack her head in return.

"AWW! WHAT!" the irritated puppy growl. 

"I'm trying to take you back on earth dude. You are welcome" Boram said with an annoying tone. Eunjung scratch the back of her head, feeling sorry for ignoring Boram.

"You seems in deep thought bud" Boram stated.

Eunjung look at her tiny friend and sulk, 

"Jiyeon is so busy. She's forgetting about me. She said we're going to have lunch together but she's not replying at my message." 

Boram knew that face. Sulking Eunjung is for Jiyeon only. 

"Aigoooo~ You have a busy girlfriend can't you be more understanding dude?" 

"She promised to eat together today.. I didn't see her so often lately." Eunjung complained.

'Why don't you tell her?" 

Eunjung kept her silence and grab the food that they bought.

"Im afraid.. afraid that if I tell or demand something to her, she would leave me" The baekguu said sadly.. the sorrow  of missing her girl were visible in her eyes.

Boram sit beside her friend and tap her back. "A person who truly loves you will never leave you no matter how hard the situation gets."she told her friend.

Eunjung thought of it and sigh.. "I know she loves me. I don' doubt that. I trust her too. But you know these feelings I have now Rambo?" 

Boram smile sadly getting what Eunjung is implying. Ohh how many people are in love in this world today? 

"Just remember ths. Whenever she gets a hard time doing something. She will always thought of you because you are special to her. You'll be the first one she'll run too whenever she's on her toughest time dude. Don't sulk there. You're ugly" Boram remind her sulking friend. 

Somehow, Eunjung feel at ease. It's no fun, missing Jiyeon. Lately, Jiyeon is cancelling their dates and errands just to focus on her exams and being an emcee. The puppy can't help but to get worried thinking that Jiyeon might spent a lot of her time with Hyeri than her. It makes her really upset just thinking about it.

"You feel better?" Boram ask. 

Eunjung nod and gave her a small smile. "Thanks Rambo." 

"Just try to be a good girlfriend for now"

"I will" Eunjung said as she put a mouthful of food in .

--

Later that conversation.. Hyomin and Soyeon joined them throwing thier rants of how hard the math quiz is.

"Dang it!! I don't see the point of x and y in that math test!! It bothers me!!" Soyeon whimpers at her friends.

"I know right!" Hyomin said indeed. 

The two at math so they have to take extra quizes just to passed and finish their school life. 

"Hey buddies!!" Minnie greeted her two lovely bestfriends.

"So... what's new?" Soyeon asked.

Eunjung eyeing her two bestfriends. Hyomin and Soyeon. 

"what's up with you pup?" Hyomin questioned while putting some food in . That math course make her starve.

"YOU!! YOU TWO!!" Eunjung yell at them.. The two buddies look at each othe, scared at the growling puppy Ham.

"w-what!! Yah! Stop yelling. People are looking at us!" Soyeon tried to calm her friend.

"Are you keeping secrets from us?!!" Eunjung ask directly. Since it's the change of semester... Only Boram and Eunjung were the full time classmates, whille the stubborn Park duo hang out more often.

"What are you saying Ham!" Hyomin retaliate. 

"Okay.. Let me." Boram try to calm Eunjung.

"It's just that.. Eunjung heard that you and Qri were dating. While, you.. ohh yes you Soeyeon.." Boram told her bff's.. 

"W-what about me?" Soyeon asked stuttering..

"I saw you with a guy last Saturday. And.. the fact that you guys we're feeding each other. It does look like, he's just a 'friend'" Boram said. Eyeing the two girls suspiciously. 

"You guys are too much. I thought there's no secrets between us" Eunjung added sad.

Hyomin and Soyeon feel sorry for the two. Well, only for Eunjung. Since Boram seems not to care about their love and life. She's pretty much cool about it. Unlike Eunjung, who looked super betrayed.

"He's courting me" Soyeon confessed. Looking at her feet, feeling shy. 

Eunjung look at her friend before saying "Oh Jung Hyuk is a nice guy. He better take you seriously dude, or our squad will haunt him." 

"Indeed" Boram added. 

The three of them is looking at Hyomin now. Waiting for her to split something out.

"Well.. congratulations Soyeon?" Hyomin said, pretending not to know what their stares meant. 

"Urghhhh.. are you asking us to beat you up now?" 

"You better say it now. I don't feel beating up someone right now"

Hyomin g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter