Make my wish come true

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jiyeon parked her girlfriend's car on her apartment parking lot. Rare isn't it? Where Eunjung could be? There.. Beside her, at the passenger seat, snoring the early cold eve away. They just had a celebration on their early christmas and a belated birthday party of the baekguu. So here, the infamous white dog is busy snoring at the passenger while her girl drove for them. Eunjung's pals and Jiyeon's shenanigans went home after a blast of drinks and karaoke.

"Hey.. we're here" Jiyeon shrug the drunken Eunjung, while the latter trying her best to get up.

"Tchhh. I won't allow you drink again Ham." the dino added trying to sound so stern.

Eunjung smile and ruffles her favorite girl's hair.

"But.. you had fun too right?" Eunjung ask cutely. Jiyeon don't want to laugh at her cutesy girlfriend but she can't help to giggle.

"Hate youuuu~" The dino told her.

"I know~ I know~ keke"

"I'm going up. Are you sure you can drive?" Jiyeon ask, the worriness in her voice were visible.

"I don't know. Honestly, I'm a bit dizzy.. Can I get a coffee first before I head home?"

"Coffee? Let's go up. I'll make you some" Jiyeon said while removing her seatbelt. Eunjung remove hers too. Truth is, she is very much sane. She's not sleepy, dizzy or drowsy, she only drank a bottle of beer. Unlike, Hyomin who drank everything that served in their table, expected for a girl who got her heart broken.

"You can walk right? I don't like taking care of drunken people" Jiyeon stated sounding irritated on how Eunjung taking so long getting out on her car. The latter smirk, the impatient Jiyeon is way too cute for her.

"I'm good love. Wait" She said smoothly making the dino blush.

Jiyeon can't contain the beet red taint in her face, she look down just to hide the giddiness. How sweet of Eunjung to call her love. It makes her heart flutter. The baekguu grin at her spot. She's a pretty good actress too isn't she? keke. 

 

--

Meanwhile, Hyomin is on Qri's car. Qri being the nice girl voluntered to throw I mean, send the drunken Hyomin home. Since, the day day they both knew their connections they started to became friends as well. In fact, everyone get well. Not because their bff's is on a romantic relationship but they find out that both parties just click. Often times, they hang out making them even more closer.

The connections that I'm talking about is that Qri and Hyomin knew each other when their little rascals. Like when they're 4 or 5 years old. Their parents we're close making them good pals too. The thing is, Qri and her family moved out on the neighborhood when her dad received a good job opportunity in japan...  

 

*flashback*

Little Hyomin swings at the park, waiting for her favorite playmate Ji Hyun. It's time for them to play. She's very much excited when her mom declare to her that she will take her to the park to play with her friend's child. 

"Sun Youngie~~" A cute chubby cheeked girl shouted at the girl in the swing. 

"Heyy~" 

"You're playing alone again?" 

"I'm waiting for you. keke~ Let's go!" Little hyomin said to her playmate. 

"Mom will scold me if I play. We're going to ride a big bird later" 

"Big bird? That one in the sky?" Hyomin ask her playmate. 

"Yup. Yup. keke~ My mom said my appa will be alone if we don't ride that big bird in the sky" The chubby cheeked girl is pretaining to an airplane. Her dad promoted his job and have an opportunity to work in Japan. 

"Daebak!! How about we play first before you ride that big bird?" Little Hyomin suggested. 

"Okay! Call" 

Little did they know, it will be the last time they will play with each other since little Qri's flight from Japan will be later on midnight that day.

*end of flashback*

Present time, Qri crumpled her face after remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter