17; Questions Answered

My Sister Hates You.

You're a really bad person. I'm dying here, all alone. Where did you go?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YeongHee's POV:

I looked and combed my fingers through my hair. My eyes landed on the necklace Jonghyun gave me a few nights ago. Unknowingly, a smile formed on my lips. Jonghyun was so sweet. But then my mind shifted back to why JiHwa unni called me over to her house. What could she possibly want to tell me?

I skipped my way over to her house. Time with unni was always happy time for me. I knocked on her door and greeted her with a bright smile. Her face, however, seemed a bit grim.

As I entered the door, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the couch.

Key?

What was he doing here? And where were  the others? A strange warning sign started to bubble up in my stomach.

"YeongHee, sit next to Key", I immediately, but cautiously followed her orders.

She sat on the opposite side of the oval, glass table. Then she carefully placed a book in front of us.

....My diary?

"Unni, what are you doing with this?", I said, carefully touching the cover.

"That's not all of it", she replied. Then she slowly start to put a picture down. The same picture Key had kept in his wallet and the same one I had one in my diary. My throat went dry and it felt like my heartbeat stopped.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"Unni! How did you get these?", I think it was the first time I raised my voice at her.

"I-I'm sorry, YeongHee. I stole it from your room." I heaved a sigh. This time her snooping had gone too far.  I glanced at Key, who had confusion written all over his face. I really wish I wasn't here right now. This is not how things were supposed to work out.

"Alright. So Key and I were dating back in high school. So what?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"We didn't think it was important."

"Alright. Then can you explain the Jessica story?"

"Unni! You taking my diary was bad enough. You read through it too?!"

"Since when did you start keeping secrets from me?!"

"Sorry, I didn't think I had to tell you my life story." I said it pure sarcasm and I know it hurt her.

"How do you expect me to let Jonghyun be with a girl that ruined your relationship?!"

"What?", two voices were heard. One I knew was Key's. As soon as I turned around I saw the person I least wanted to be here right now.

Jonghyun.

______________________________________________________

I know this was a short chapter but I felt like I owed you guys. xP

COMMENT!