What happened between them?

Natural Enemies
Minah speed walked because it had already gotten dark and went straight for the bleachers.
 
When she arrived, she didn't see any sign of her backpack and searched all throughout the area in panic.
 
"I know I left it here." She mumbled to herself.
 
"Hey!" She turned around to see half- Ken at the door of the locker rooms. 
 
"Ah!" She covered her eyes and turned her back. Ken jogged up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
 
"Are you looking for Hongbin?" He asked. Minah truthfully shook her head but Ken thought she was just being shy.
 
"Here. I'll go get him for you." He suggested as he jogged back to the locker rooms.
 
Minah knew Ken was one of Hongbin's friends and that he was on the basketball team, so she trusted him...
 
a little.
 
She tried to escape the situation she was in by leaving but she was too slow. Ken had already dragged Hongbin out of the boy's locker rooms and was now calling her name.
 
"Minah! Minah!" Minah winced at her own name and turned to them with a forced smile. "Here you go, Minah. I got him for you." Ken pointed out proudly. 
 
"Thanks, but-"
 
"No buts. I'll be leaving now." He said as he backed out from in between them. 
 
"Ken! Get in here! I have to show you something!" Someone called from the locker room.
 
"Coming, Ravi! Good luck, bro." Ken patted Hongbin's shoulder and ran off to Ravi, leaving the forbidden by Leo couple in silence. 
 
"Um. So...did you want to tell me something?" Hongbin asked awkwardly. Minah shook her head and looked to the ground, intertwining her fingers.
 
"No. I-I came here to find my backpack. That's all." She replied shakily. He nodded.
 
"I'll help you find it." He suggested. 
 
"Ok...thanks." She managed. The two began searching through all the bleachers quietly for some time.
 
They searched high and low until there were no more bleachers to search and went back to the grass. 
 
"Did you find anything?" He questioned. She shook her head and kept her eyes low.
 
She wanted to know what happened between him and Taekwoon and if Taekwoon wouldn't tell him then maybe Binnie would. 
 
"Hongbin." She started, Hongbin put his hands in his pockets and braces himself for whatever came next. "What happened between you and...Taekwoon?" She asked. Hongbin sighed, already knowing that she was going to ask him that. He took a step towards Minah and then another.
 
"Taekwoon didn't tell you, did he?" Minah shook her head. "We had a huge fight right after you left to Busan. We fought about almost everything that you didn't like us fighting about. We argued then threw a few punches, cause we were reckless boys. After that fight, we barely talked unless we were both on the same soccer or basketball team. After two years, the school changed soccer season to overlap with basketball season, due to wet fields. He chose soccer and I chose basketball. We haven't talked at all since then." He finished, feeling a bit down. 
 
"So you met Ken and Ravi afterwards?" Minah asked. Hongbin shook his head.
 
"No. Both Leo and I met them during the basketball season because they were also sport freaks." He replied just as someone shouted his name.
 
"Hey, Hongbin! We found a girls backpack! What should we do with it?!" Ravi shouted, wearing the backpack in front at his chest. Ken stood beside him. 
 
"That's my backpack." Minah said, pointing at Ravi.
 
Ravi's eyes went big and playful then he dashed off, opposite of Minah and Hongbin.
 
"Yah!" She went after him and so did Ken. They couldn't catch him because he also ran cross country and marathons for the school. 
 
"Nanana~ Catch me if you can~" Ravi sing-songed as Minah missed his arm, Ken slipping at every turn for no apparent reason.
 
Hongbin chuckled and decided it was time for Ravi to stop making a fool out of them. He stuck out his foot when Ravi ran by him and tripped the backpack boy, making him tumble to the ground. Ravi grimaced and put a hand to his side.
 
"Aish~ Hongbin~-Ahh!" Ken jumped on Ravi and pinned him to the ground as he struggled to get free. "Ahhh! Get off, you're heavy~!" Ravi complained.
 
Minah finally caught up to them, breathless, and slid her backpack off of Ravi's arms.
 
Once she did so, she sat on a bleacher and hugged the backpack, catching her breath.
 
"Ow-ow! You can get off now, Ken!" Ravi said behind clenched teeth. Ken didn't budge.
 
"No. I've told you many times to stop messing with girls. So now you receive punishment." Ken finished lecturing just before Hongbin sat on the both of them. "Ahh~! Hongbin!" Ken yelled, smacking the ground. 
 
"Do you see how I feel now?" Ravi said with still clenched teeth as there was more weight on him. Minah giggled at the three boys and almost forgot how late it was.
 
"Ah! I gotta go!" She gasped, grabbing the boys' attentions. 
 
"Oh yes, of course. Just leave without helping me. It's fine." Ravi said, Hongbin sitting on the two harder to get to Ravi. 
 
"See ya!" Ken shouted.
 
"Yeah. Bye." Hongbin said, voice inaudible against Ken's. Minah waved and ran back to her neighborhood.
 
She checked her phone, the time said, 8:12 p.m. 
 
They had already started eating dinner and were probably wondering where she went. If she walked in through the front door, Taekwoon would question her for sure so she resorted to sneaking in through her bedroom window. She snuck in through the gate and lifted her bedroom window then froze when she heard a voice.
 
"Where were you?" Taekwoon asked as he switched the lights of her bedroom on. Minah sighed.
 
Trying to sneak around Taekwoon just doesn't work.
 
"Doing illegal stuff?" Taekwoon asked teasingly. She got in through the window and slammed it shut. 
 
"I was just going back to get my backpack." She answered half honestly. Taekwoon smiled and shook his head, shaping his bangs perfectly. 
 
"Next time tell me and I'll go with you." He said, and could tell Minah was hiding something from him but it's not like he was her father. "Let's go eat." He said as he turned to the hall and disappeared.
 
Minah put a hand to her heart and sighed in relief before setting her backpack down and running out to join her family.