Suicide For You

Natural Enemies

Minah peeked into the room Hongbin was supposed to be, according to the nurse.

She smiled brightly when she saw him on the bed in the center of the room.

Hongbin was sitting up with a book and paper in his lap.

"Hongbin!" Minah called.

Hongbin looked up and immediately brightened up at the sight before him.

"Minah!" Hongbin said happily.

Minah walked over and hugged Hongbin's neck gently.

"Are you alright now?" Minah asked.

Hongbin nodded.

"Yeah, now that you're here." Hongbin said truthfully.

Minah blushed but soon her face went pale.

Over the intercon, the vice principal said there was going to be a basketball game today.

Hongbin can't play and Minah knows how much he loves his sport.

Hongbin could sense her worry and wrapped hia arms around her waist.

He hid his face in her stomach.

"Minah, It's okay. I didn't feel like doing basketball this year anyway." Hongbin said lamely.

Minah hugged Hongbin tighter.

And they stayed that way until Minah broke off and helped Hongbin on his homework.

"Goodbye, Hongbin. I have to leave now." Minah said, sighing in disappointment.

"Alright, see ya-." 

Minah pecked Hongbin on the cheek before dashing out the door in embarrasment.

Hongbin flushed red and finished his homework before falling back to sleep.

 

Taekwoon's fingers twitched.

His swollen eyes let out more tears.

Taekwoon thought he'd be over the fact that Minah liked Hongbin more.

But turns out he wasn't.

And he doesn't think he ever will.

But the sad reality he knew was enough to keep him in chains.

Minah had come to see Hongbin only.

She didn't remember her brother at all.

She never mentioned him or asked how he was.

Taekwoon's ears had almost started bleeding as he listened to his natural enemy and crush interact.

Taekwoon really wished he had died when his heart had stopped earlier.

But it's always Hongbin's fault.

Hongbin won't let Taekwoon leave.

Taekwoon wouldn't let that be so he got up into a sitting position and mustered all his energy to pull the plug.

The plug had been placed far against the wall but Taekwoon's determination to take his own life was so overwhelming, he crawled to the plug.

In the dimmness of the room, Taekwoon felt his eyelids droop and the hand that reached for the plug became a shadow.

Taekwoon could hear his own heart monitor speed up but the blood rushed to his ears and flushed out the continuos beeping sounds.

Taekwoon got a hold of the plug.

He felt the urge to pull it and end Minah's misery.

Taekwoon knew Hongbin had been holding back because Hongbin didn't want to disrespect Taekwoon. 

So Taekwoon's deciding to make Minah happy by ending his own miserable life that gets in the way of everyone else's.

Taekwoon's about to jerk the plug from its socket when he feel pressure on his forearm.

The foot pressed down harder.

"I will break this too. You don't need it for soccer." A cold, deathly voice rung down on Taekwoon.

Ken stomped on Taekwoon's arm again but harder.

"You idiot. Taking your own life just for a little ing girl." Ken growled. "You make me sick." 

Taekwoon groaned as a sudden shock of pain shot out his chest and mouth.

Blood splattered all over Ken's white shoes.

Ken huffed and bent down to pick Taekwoon up.

Ken dropped Taekwoon back on his hospital bed and went to grab a rag from the counter.

Ken wet the rag and went back to Taekwoon, walking right by Hongbin.

Ken wiped Taekwoon's blood away.

"You're a ing . I can't handle you anymore. What happened to that nice kid that saved me?" Ken questioned. 

Ken stared at Taekwoon, who had been knocked out, with his red, blood shot eyes.

Ken was angry.

Angry because he had been rejected.

He knew he shouldn't have let it slip.

But he couldn't help it.

And that stupid face of hers when Ken told her made Ken hurt even more.

Ken smacked Taekwoon across the face with the rag.

"This is all your fault. You stupid." Ken muttered. "If only she didn't have you, she'd like me. But I saved your life because I owe you. But mostly because you make Minah content." 

Tears began rolling down Ken's cheeks again.

He hit himself in the face and clenched his fists.

"Stop it, you . You're used to this sad . Just be a jerk and conceal it." Ken growled to himself. "I won't let anyone see me weak. Ever. Again." Ken decided, squeezing his eyes shut tightly to keep the tears in.

After Ken was sure he was done crying, he washed the rag and peeked at his savior one last time.

"Don't think of killing yourself ever again, jerk." Ken muttered, before hurrying back to school for the basketball game.

 

Ravi sighed as he sat at the back of detention class.

He wants to go to the game but he doesn't want a detention.

His coach might think of him lowly in the future, you know?

But Ravi suddenly sighed in content.

Hyuna walked in after slamming the door open.

Mr. Han nodded and went back to paper work, acknowledging her existence.

Hyuna huffed before turning to see Ravi.

Her bright smile flashed and blinded Ravi before he could feel her arms around him.

"Yay! We get to have detention together!" Hyuna said, as if it was a good thing.

Ravi bobbed his head, blushing.

"Y-Yeah. We do." 

"Hey, Wonshik. We should go out on a date sometime." Hyuna said in a whisper so no one else would hear.

Ravi flushed.

"Wh-What-?"

"You know. Couples go on dates, Wonshik." Hyuna pointed out as if Ravi didn't know what it meant.

"W-Well-"

"Okay! Let's go shop for cute couple stuff tomorrow!" 

"Quiet!!" Mr. Han demanded.

Hyuna raised a hand.

"Sorry!" She apologized.

Mr. Han went back to his papers.

Hyuna bent over closer to Ravi's ear, making Ravi's shade of pink darken.

"Okay? After school tomorrow. Don't forget. Cause I'll come find you if I have to." Hyuna said demandingly.

Ravi gulped and nodded.