Trapped in his embrace

The Two Devil's Temptation

"I got you now Kim _______" Seunghyun smirked.

Uh oh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He stared into my brown eyes and held my wrist tightly. Before I could snap out of confusion, he pulled me into an embrace. "I've been waiting forever till you were alone," Seunghyun whispered into my ear.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I staggered back, trying to escape from his strong arms that were wrapped around my waist. "S-stop this right now or I'll scream, Seunghyun," I breathed deeply, ready to scream.

"Try if you can," he leaned down and crushed his lips onto mine, and all sound and fear drained away from me at this moment. My heartbeat quickened and I found myself kissing him back.

He entered my mouth with his hot tongue and explored my cavern as we started to battle for domination. I melted as he gave me passionate kisses, and I loved his touch, his fresh taste of mint gum. He slowly moved to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot, and nibbled lightly.

A moan escaped my mouth as pleasure bolted through my body, signaling him that he had found it. Oh my god. He's even better at this than Junhyung...

 

As he grabbed my legs, he made his way back to my lips and we started the battle where we left off. I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist, combing my fingers through his silky hair. Hunger and ual desires ran through my head as I placed my hands on his lean and muscular chest and tried to loosen his tie. In the heat of this moment, I soon realized what I was doing.

No, I can't do this to Junhyung.

 

I can't love Seunghyun.

 

I pushed Seunghyun away with all my strength and he fell back onto the chair. A grin was plastered on his flawless face. I wanted to punch that smirk out of him.

"You jerk, this isn't funny. Don't ever do this again," I yelled as I fixed my collar and skirt and I walked to the chalkboard, quickly erasing the math equations on the board.

"You know you loved it," Seunghyun called from the back of the room. "You moaned so loud it was so obvious," he teased. I felt heat rush to my cheeks, as I replayed the hot scene just a few minutes ago.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said as I turned around, and widened my eyes in shock when his face was again a few inches away from mine. He slowly leaned in to kiss me once again, but stopped just one centimetre away and blew on my face lightly.

"Got you again," he grinned as he walked away from me to his desk and grabbed his bag. "See you later y," he winked and cooly left the classroom.

I just stared after him, dumbfounded and horrified at who once used to be my bestfriend.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys, short chapter and slow updates right now because of school. Got 4 major tests this week that I still haven't studied for. But anyways, hope you love the chapter so far ~

Please comment and suscribe so I can keep writing~ ^^