Jerkface

The Two Devil's Temptation

As usual, there was a noisy large group of annoying excited girls crowded around the shiny black mercedes. Even though Junhyung is from our rival school, he is really popular with the girls in our school. I guess appearance is all it takes to take their hearts away. But to the guys in our school, Junhyung's presence simply meant a threat to them. Since Junhyung is the jjang of Chungsoo Highschool, it is natural that our school does not welcome him. Not to mention, the fact that I'm dating him makes it even worse.

Junhyung was casually leaning against the door of the car, with his shades on. He wore a simple black V neck T-shirt that seemed to be made to fit over his perfectly toned and muscular body. His dark designer skinny jeans clung on to his long legs and he wore black D&G high tops to go along with it.

Damn. He looked ridiculously y.

The corner of my lips turned up as I waved to him, but he didn't see me. I walked closer to him and paused when I saw him flirting with the BB. Who? Yeah, if you remember, the and es, a.k.a KARA. Hara was hugging his right arm while Gyuri was literally pressing her chest against his left arm. All he did was standing there laughing and smiling like a freak.

What the hell.

Junhyung looked up and saw me. "Hey babe, how's it going?" he asked, and turned back to flirt with the girls again.

Wow. He is unbelievable. He is flirting with other girls in front of me.

Hara and the others just ignored me and continued to chat with him.

I turned sharply away from him and starting walking away. I glanced back to see if he was following me, but he didn't even notice I was gone. My vision blurred as tears filled the rim of my eyes, threatening to fall down my face.

The sun was setting as I continued to walk forward without realizing where I was heading to. When I looked up, I was in front of Seunghyun's apartment. I got on the elevator and pressed floor 3.

Wait, aren't I suppose to be mad at him? Why am I here then?

Sighing, I pressed the ground floor button and decided to go home and take a nice warm bath to forget what happened today. When the elevator doors opened, a familiar voice called my name. I looked up and saw Seunghyun standing there, full of bruises and cuts on his pale skin. His lips were cracked, and his black hair was crusted with dry blood.

"________? What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked, obviously shocked that I came to visit him on my own will. The last time I did that was ages ago.

"To make sure you are still in pieces," I said, and stared awkwardly at the floor. "And I see you aren't in the best condition right now. What happened?" I continued worriedly, looking up at his face again.

"I should be asking YOU if you are okay. Have you been crying?" he asked, caressing my face lightly.

Did he notice? He actually cares about me?

"What, are you finally back to normal again? I seriously don't get you, once you are all mean and erted, and the other times you are caring and nice again," I said as I crossed my arms.

"I am always nice and gentle," he chuckled lightly.


Pftt.

"Which is the real you, Seunghyun?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"None. I have no real me," His eyes seemed to glisten with lust for a moment, and then returned to his usual empty blank stare.