Storm Coming

The Two Devil's Temptation

"Wake up, sleepyhead," a husky voice whispered in your ear. Arms wrapped around you as you felt someone behind your back.

"Mmmm...Seunghyun..." you turned around and pecked his cheek. He gazed into your eyes as you smiled at him. You were tangled together on the bed with him as he nuzzled your neck.

"Come on, we'll be late for school," Seunghyun reminded. School. You weren't ready to go back to school just yet.

"No, I'm not going," You growled, and turned away from him.

"You haven't been to school for days...lets go, I'll go with you," he said. He's willing to risk his life just to go to school with me?

"Junhyung's men will find you if you go to school. And plus, he's probably looking for me too," You said quietly, worrying about the dangerous situation. Seunghyun sighed, and lifted you onto his hard stomach.

"I don't care anymore. I have nothing to be afraid of now," Seunghyun said seriously as he looked into your eyes. You were glad you have finally found someone who truly loves you. Why didn't I realize it till now?

"Okay, lets go," You got up quickly out of bed and got ready for school. Seunghyun chuckled lightly and shook his head.

 

The school bell rung as you and Seunghyun slipped past the gates and rushed into the classroom. You opened the door as all pairs of eyes stared at you two come in late.

"Why are both of you late? Miss Kim, I see you are well to come back to school again. Mr Choi, you missed weeks of school. Both of you need to see me after class," the homeroom teacher said as he glanced at us disapprovingly. You nodded lightly and went to your seats, ignoring all the curious and accusing glances towards you.

"Psssttt!" Bom whispered as the teacher turned his back, writing on the blackboard. "What happened?! Why did you and Seunghyun come in late together?!"

"I stayed over at his house yesterday."

"WHAT?!" Bom shouted and stood up, causing the whole class to stare. She stood wide-eyed with her jaw dropped open.

"BOM! SIT BACK DOWN. DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT IN THE HALLWAY?" the teacher shouted furiously. Bom sat back down quickly, her shocked expression still there.

"YAH! You got A LOT of explaining to me, young lady!" Bom whispered again as she turned to look at the blackboard. Dara, CL, and Minzy looked sneaked worried glances with each other.

Suddenly, noises rose in the hallway, and a student opened the door out of breath as he said, "THE JJANG OF CHUNGSOO HIGHSCHOOL IS HERE WITH HIS GANG!"

All the students chattered nervously as questions rose and students glared your way. "Gee, so much for that over there," Hara exclaimed.

 

Great. This is going to be one hell of a day.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!

Exams are finally over and I thought I should start writing again...it has been too long. Sorry! :(

But I hope everyone is doing well~

Please enjoy! ^^