and es

The Two Devil's Temptation

The next morning, I couldn't concentrate in my classes. The only person I thought about was Seunghyun and yesterday's makeout scene.

Why did he become so... different? But that was embarrasing, I actually wanted to more...arghhh, I'm gonna get him back.

I was still lost in my train of thoughts when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "_____! You are actually not late to class for once!" Bom exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, I am a good student," I asked, slapping her arm. Dara, CL and Minzy were muffling their laughs behind Bom. Geez, such bestfriends they are.

"Woah, your dark circles are scary," CL said. Crap, should've put some concealer on. Oh well.

"I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night," I sighed. Its all because of Mr. ex-bestfriend.

Some girls walked into our classroom, saw me and whispered something secretly while pointing at me. Hell that is obvious they are talking about me.

"Heey look whos here, its that ty who is two-timing Junhyung oppa!" Hara shouted from behind. The rest of KARA stood behind her, just stupidly nodding their heads with digust. Hah, you guessed right, they are the BB in the school. You want to know what that means? and es. I don't even know why they have a group name, it sounds so lame.

Oh, and did I mention that Hara is the sister of Junhyung's bestfriend, Yoseob? You are probably wondering why the hell is she attending Dongin Highschool then. One word: Choi Seunghyun.

She also acts like a spy for Junhyung, and she is also the reason why the whole school knows about Seunghyun's confession. She took the pictures, put them online and totally twisted the whole story up with her pro photoshopping skills and made up stories. Now Junhyung trusts her more than me and won't believe a word I say.

"Shes also trying to seduce our Seunghyun oppa!" Gyuri added accusingly.

"Watch your mouth, you LGs," CL said confidently and stepped in front of them. Go CL!

"W-what d-did you say?! LG?!" Hara shouted at CL, who crossed her arms with a smirk plastered on her face. Yep, this is the fight of the two strongest girls in our school. They always fought everyday since middle school, and liked to make fun of each other whenever they could. Everyone got used to it, and avoided them whenever those two were biting each other's heads off.

"Stop being pissed off that Seunghyun rejected you and get over it girl," Bom added. Ooh, bull's eye. Ouch.

"Y-you! Thats it, I'm gonn-" Hara yelled in disbelief and raised her hand, but got interrupted when the first period bell rang. She was totally pissed off.

"Students sit down in your seats, class has just begun!" the teacher called out.

"Hmph, you are lucky this time!" Hara her heels and walked to her desk, which was, just in front of Seunghyun's. She probably tortured the poor student that once had that seat. She would do anything to get Seunghyun.

"Pfft, did you see her expression?! Too bad I didn't record it," CL laughed with her hands on her stomach. Everyone giggled.

"Girls, stop talking in class!" the teacher yelled. We all shut up and smirked at each other.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you guys like the story so far?

I have nothing against KARA or any other characters in the story, I just needed some girls to be the bad guys.

Don't forget to comment and suscribe~ ^^