The Truth

The Two Devil's Temptation

"Miss, someone is at the door looking for you," a maid spoke through the bedroom door. Ignoring her, I continued to lie on my bed. A knock came again.

Shooting up, I walked to the door and opened it with frustration. "I SAID I DON'T WANT VISITORS!" I yelled and slammed the door again, this time locking it.

"Baby, its me," the voice on the other side of the door spoke quietly. The voice that I once thought was angelic, now seemed like a stranger's. A voice that I'm not familiar with, yet I know deep inside my heart who it belonged to. Hearing that voice only reminded me of the frightening scene in the car, and that was the last thing I wanted back in my mind.

"Go away, please. I beg you," I whispered. He was certainly the last person I wanted to face.

"Baby, lets talk. You haven't been answering my calls or texts for days," the other voice replied. I heard a rattle of keys and the turn of my doorknob, and the person from the other side stepped into my room. I was trapped once again.

"I said go away! Go when I'm still nice," I snarled and backed away from the tall figure.

"I'm sorry, baby. I- I was drunk that day...I couldn't control myself, n-no I meant I didn't know," Junhyung stuttered, and took steps towards me. He was looking right at my eyes, trying to plead with me. I couldn't believe it. He me like I was his property, and all he has to say was that it was a mistake? Because he was drunk and didn't know? Anger flared through me and I reached behind me and found a metal object...that seemed like a clock, and held it firmly in my hands behind me.

"Leave when I'm still nice, Junhyung. I'm not joking," I breathed in deeply, trying to control my emotions. He came closer, and opened his arms to embrace me. Instinct took over me as I held the object tightly between my hands and hit him as hard as I could. A blow to his head.

"What the !" Junhyung cursed, and put his hand on where I struck him. At that moment, I thought I saw uncontrollable anger in his eyes that I have never seen before. I gasped as I stared at the metal clock I used as a weapon now, stained with blood. I looked back up to Junhyung's head, and saw blood slowly trickling down the side of his head, and warm blood seeping through his fingers. I sprinted out the door as fast as I could before Junhyung caught me.

"You...come over here right now!" Junhyung shouted as he chased me down the stairs to the main door.

"Oh my! Junhyung-sshi, y-your head! Its bleeding!" one of the maids shouted and quickly rushed to him, blocking him. Many maids heard and immediately rushed by his side to treat and touch him. I took the opportunity and ran out the door before anyone could stop me.

"! Out of my way!" I heard Junhyung shout as his shouts got softer and softer. I looked back and sighed in relief as I saw no cars chasing after me and slowed down to a walk. But where should I go? If I go back, Junhyung would definitely be there...

I couldn't control the tears threatening to roll down my cheeks as I felt so hopeless and lost. I only wanted someone to listen to me right now, and I found the right person. Shivering from the cold, I slowly walked my way to that certain someone.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I am very sorry for the VERY long hiatus. I had major exams and projects to finish for school for the past few months since school started, and I've only finished half T_T.

I will try to update as much as I can, but no promises can be made at this point. I hope all of you will be patient with me, as when I have time, I will update~

 

By the way, Happy new year everyone! ^^