Painful Confession

The Two Devil's Temptation

It was 4th period now and still no sign of Seunghyun. I looked over to Seunghyun's empty seat, and wondered where he was. The day he confessed to me in the rain replayed clearly in my head like a HD TV.

-flashback one month ago-

The pouring rain drenched us while we ran in the rain, trying to find some shelter.

"There, lets go there ______," Seunghyun grabbed my hand and lead me to the phone booth. Luckily, we both fit in there. The problem was, our wet bodies were squished together like a sandwich. I could feel Seunghyun's body heat radiate to mine. I sneezed, and he suddenly took off his jacket and put it around me.

Oh my god, this is just like the dramatic dramas where the guy slowly leans in to kiss the girl.

But Seunghyun wouldn't suddenly do that right? I mean, we were bestfriends since sixth grade, and hell if he liked me he could've me many times already. I relaxed, and looked up at him. His face was flushed bright red, and his dripping black hair clung to his face. His long black eyelashes framed his dark brown eyes, and his rosy lips looked so tempting. If I didn't have a boyfriend already, I would've thought he looked y. Seriously.

"Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?" I asked, worried.

"I-I'm f-fine," He looked away. He was probably lying. He didn't look okay.

I leaned my forehead to his to feel his temperature. It was burning hot.

"Oh my god, Seunghyun I think you have a fever. You need to see the doctor," I said and grabbed his hand. Seunghyun suddenly whipped his head to face me, and his shocked expression confused me. He was staring at me with wide eyes, his chest rising and falling faster, and his ragged breath became louder. I became more concerned.

"We need to see the doctor now," I grabbed his hand and tried to open the phone booth door, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Don't go," Seunghyun whispered. He leaned his head down, and gently grazed my lips, as if he was afraid I'll break into pieces. My body seemed to freeze in time, and my mind was wandering with questions. What is he doing? D-did he just k-kiss me?

Seunghyun stared at me with his alluring eyes, and saw that I didn't move a muscle and smiled. Once again, he leaned down to kiss me again. This time, he gently pressed his soft lips against mine, with more confidence and force. He slid his steel arms around my waist, and held me against his hard and toned chest.

"I love you, Kim _______, I always did and I always will," he whispered against my ear.

What did he just say? Did I hear right? No, It is a joke right?

 

This seemed to trigger my brain to work again. I pushed him away with all my force, but it didn't help much because of the small space. I saw that I took him off-guard and I took this opportunity to run away. I slid past him and opened the door, and ran out into the pouring rain once again. I didn't care where I was going. I just need to get away from this person, this man.

I turned around to take one last glance towards the old phone booth, and the last thing I saw was the hurt expression written on Seunghyun's bright red sweaty face, and the black leather jacket that must've dropped when I ran, on the wet ground beside his feet.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

Hello everyone, I know you are all probably wondering when Junhyung really appears in the story!

Don't worry, hes gonna be appear soon, really soon...haha.

Don't forget to comment and suscribe~ ^^