Friendly Date

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV


"Aren't you going to answer that?" I heard Bom unnie asked.

 

"Continue watching. I'll be right back." I told her. I stood up from the couch and immediately proceeded to my bedroom.

 

"Hello?" I said as soon as I entered the room and answered the call.

 

"Sorry. Are you busy? Did I disturb you?" asked Chaerin.

 

"No. Not at all." I replied. "So, why did you call?" I continued.

 

"Hmm. Wanna hang out tomorrow? Please say yes. Please?" She begged. I laughed. This girl never fails to make me happy every time she acts like a child.

 

"Let me think." I . I heard her say "awww" so I laughed. "Kidding. Yes, I'll go out with you." I said.

 

"Really? If so, I'll just pick you up tomorrow at your house." Chaerin suggested. She's a really good person. I can sense it. I think I can trust her. Also, when I'm with her, I feel alive and well. 

 

"You don't need to do that. Just tell me where we're going. I don't want to burden you." I suggested. I don't want her to feel that I'm taking advantage of her kindness. 

 

"How many times do I need to tell you that you're not a burden? Give me your address, Dara. I'll pick you up at 10 in the morning." She insisted. Wow. She's like a boss. She's really determined. I think arguing with her won't change her mind.

 

"Alright. I'll text the address to you later. So, where are we going?" I asked.

 

"Hmmm. It's a surprise." She told me. I laughed. This girl is really amazing. I wanted to pinch her cheeks right now because she's really making me happy. 

 

"You're amazing. You know that?" I said to her honestly.

 

"No. But now I know... because you said it." She replied. Seriously? Am I the first person to tell her how wonderful she is? I remember when she said that I'm the first one who gave compliments about her appearance.

 

"Well, you are indeed amazing, Chae. So, uhm, see you tomorrow?" 

 

"Yes. You should bring a camera." She replied. 

 

"Okay." I agreed without asking why I need to bring a camera. She won't tell me anyway.

 

"Bye, Dara." She said.

 

"Bye." I replied then ended the call.

 

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

Thank God I'm still alive. I thought I'm gonna have a heart attack during the phone call with Dara. Since I got out from work today, I've been thinking about where will I bring her. I don't want a cliché date. Well, it's just a friendly date but it's Dara. She's special. Of course, I want to make our first "friendly date" to be special. 

 

When I reached home earlier, I started searching dating tips online. I told Harin to cook dinner because I was busy. She got curious and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was going to ask Dara out, but I don't know what to do because it's gonna be the first time I'll ask someone out even just for a friendly date.


Then Harin told me, "Just show her what you love to do, unnie." After that, I started thinking deeply. Photowalking and street photography. Perfect! These are the things that I love doing. Thank God again for my genius sister. 

 

"Did she say yes?" Harin interrupted my thoughts.

 

"Yes." I replied still lying on our c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter