Can't Get Enough Of You

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae and Dara were interrupted by a ringtone. Dara quickly grabbed her purse and picked up her phone. It must be Bom who was calling. She forgot to tell her sister about her whereabouts.

 

"Hey unnie." Dara answered in a low voice.

 

"Where are you? I was starting to panic here. Why aren't you home yet? It's 4 am already." Bom replied in a worried voice.

 

"I'm fine, unnie. I'm still with..." Dara paused and looked at Chae before she continued to talk. "...I'm with Chae. We decided to go somewhere else. It was too noisy at the club. I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. We're going home now." 

 

"I'll wait for you." Bom said, still worried.

 

"No, just go to sleep, unnie. I have a spare key. Don't worry." Dara insisted.

 

"Are you sure? Just be safe. Tell Chae to drive safely." Bom said.

 

"Yes, I will. Bye." Dara replied and ended the phone call. She stood up and took Chae's hand.

 

"Sadly... we need to go home." Dara said as she helped Chae to stand up. Chae smiled. She knows Dara doesn't want to leave the place where they were having their lovey-dovey moments yet. She put her arms around Dara's waist as soon as she stood up.

 

"We can stay here just doing this." Chae said as she pulled Dara closer to her. Dara pinched Chae's cheeks and chuckled. "Or this." Chae continued as she captured Dara's lips for a fiery kiss. Dara gave into Chae's sneaky action. She wrapped her arms around Chae's neck for a moment. Then, she slowly caressed Chae's face and pulled away from the kiss.

 

"As much as I wanted to stay here with you, we need to go home." Dara said while her nose was touching Chaerin's. The other girl just sighed out of frustration. 

 

"I know. I just... I just can't get enough of you." Chae answered. She wanted to stay all day long at the beach, just kissing and hugging Dara. She was about to kiss the older girl again when her phone started ringing. Chaerin groaned before picking up her phone.

 

"Hello?" Chaerin said while still holding Dara's waist with her other hand.

 

"Unnie! Where the hell are you? You could have at least informed me if you're going home or not." Harin said in a loud voice. She sounded concerned and mad at the same time. 

 

"Look, I'm sorry, but you don't need to worry. I'm fine. I'll just drive Dara home before I go home. Okay?" Chaerin said, trying to calm her sister down. Harin got excited by the mention of Dara's name.

 


"You're still with Dara unnie?" Harin asked curiously and excitedly. She was hoping her sister already made a move to pursue Dara.

 

"Uhm, yes. So I have to hang up the phone because we have to go home." Chaerin replied, sensing that her sister is about to ask further questions.

 

"Wa--wait. Just the two of you?" Harin asked more excitedly.

 

"Yes. I must go--" Chaerin was about to end the call, but Harin with another question.

 

"Did I interrupt something?" Harin inquired with a naughty tone.

 

"What do you mean?!" Chaerin raised her voice, trying to sound annoyed so her little sister would stop mocking her. Dara looked at her suspiciously.

 

"Oh you know something... like a serious talk... or maybe more than that." Harin said playfully. Chaerin felt her cheeks turned red. She was embarrassed as if her sister knew her lovey-dovey moments with Dara earlier.

 

"You're crazy! Just go to sleep and see you later. Bye." Chaerin immediately ended the call and turned to Dara. "Sorry, sometimes, sisters can annoy the hell out of you."

 

"Oh. Believe me, I know the feeling." Dara agreed. "So, let's go?"

 

"Can we just stay here, please?" Chaerin pleaded while putting up her best aegyo. Actually, she planned to go home, but she just wanted to test Dara's resistance. And just like she predicted, Dara couldn't resist her cuteness. She couldn't help herself from kissing the younger girl upon seeing her aegyo. It worked well. 

 

"Does this mean that we'll stay here?" Chaerin asked teasingly after breaking the kiss. 

 

"No, you're going home with me. And you're going to sleep there." Dara replied. Chaerin didn't expect that Dara would suggest something like that. She was speechless. Her heart was beating fast. Although she knows that Dara just meant that they will only sleep beside each other, she couldn't help but imagine things that may happen if they share the same bed. Plus the thought that it will be her first time just in case. But of course, she doesn't want to rush things between them. She knows that what happened earlier was already quite fast. They just know each other for a few weeks, but their relationship escalated a little bit too quickly. They might not say it, but both of them were having doubts. Both are afraid, yet the power of love is too strong, they can't help but give into their true desires. Dara sensed that Chae was feeling uncomfortable with the idea, thus, she broke the silence between them.

 

"I can't let you drive home alone. I know you're tired and sleepy. It's risky to drive at this hour. Just sleep and rest for few hours before you go home. Just inform your sister so she won't worry about you." Dara said as she caressed the other girl's cheek. She knows Chae is nervous and unsure about their situation as much as she is, but neither of them has the courage to speak the truth nor ask about what's really going on. However, one thing is for sure, they share the same feeling towards each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter