Would you

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was really as she felt Chaerin's fingers playing her and tongue moving against her neck's skin. She could barely breathe, the sensation was too much for her. Closing her eyes was the only thing she could do. The younger girl, on the other hand, cannot control her arousal as something deep inside her stirred -- lust -- growing, eager and hungry. Dara opened as Chaerin began ing her fingers in and out of her. Chaerin stopped and kissing Dara's neck and just stared at Dara's face as she continued ing. Chaerin pushed her body tighter and closer to Dara's before sinking her head in her neck, smelling her girlfriend's lovely scent. Dara wrapped her right arm around Chaerin's and managed to kiss her girlfriend's head as she controlled her arousal. Chaerin looked up again and smiled at Dara, this time she ed her fast and hard. Surrendering, Dara opened and legs wide. Chaerin saw Dara's deep red lips indicating that she's near. 

"I love you." Chaerin whispered. Dara answered with a loud moan as she came so hard after hearing it. Chaerin kissed Dara's body to calm her down and returned to her lips after ensuring that Dara has regained her normal breathing.

"I love you more." Dara said with a smile after they broke apart from kissing. 

"Thank you." Chaerin replied, moving away from Dara's top and settling beside her instead. Dara saw Chaerin winced. 

"Does it still hurt? I am so sorry, baby." Dara faced Chaerin with guilt and worry in her eyes.

"No worries. I'm fine." Chaerin gave Dara a peck on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter