Hello?

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning." Taeyeon greeted Chaerin the next day.
 

"Morning, Tae. Coffee?" Chaerin replied while handing her cup of coffee to Taeyeon. The latter blushed. 
 

"No, thanks. So... uhm, did you already call the photographer?" Taeyeon quickly asked before Chaerin can notice her red face.

 

"Not yet. I'll call her later." Chaerin answered while putting her things on her desk.

 

"Did you sleep well last night, Chae?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

"Yes. Don't worry. I'm in a good mood today." Chaerin assured her friend who always seems to be worried about her. But actually, Chaerin couldn't sleep last night. 
 

 

Flashback

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I'm so stressed. I need to brighten up my mood. I decided to print out some of my favorite photos that I took in New York to display them on my wall. This hobby helps me to be relaxed. But then, I saw the photo of the sad woman again. It really struck me the most so I printed it out and put it in the center of my wall.

 

"Who are you? What's your story?" I spent the whole night staring at the photo, thinking about the woman, and all the possible reasons why she's sad.


 

Present

 

"Since you're in a good mood today and thank God it's Friday, would you like to come with me, I mean, with us tonight? Jessica, Seungri, and I planned to go to a nightclub later." Taeyeon invited Chae. She waited for Chaerin's answer hoping that the girl would say yes.   

 

"Hmmm. I'm not busy tonight. But I'm not in the party mood. I'll ruin your night if I come with you. I guess, I'll just rest again. I'm sorry, Tae." Chaerin replied and looked at her friend who seemed to be really disappointed. "Really sorry, Tae." Chaerin added because she feels guilty. She's been turning down Tae's invites lately. 

 

"It's okay, Chae. I just miss having fun with you." Taeyeon answered with a fake smile. 

 

"Sorry. Maybe next next week? Tell Jessica and Seungri." Chaerin suggested.

 

"Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter