Sandara Park

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later....
 

"Finally! I'm done!" Chaerin exclaimed after arranging the appointments for the models, photographers, and stylists for their upcoming magazine issue.
 

Chaerin is working as an editorial assistant under Nylon, one of the leading fashion magazines in Korea. Aside from arranging appointments, she also assists in photo shoots and presswork. Sometimes, she writes articles for the magazine. She is a well-known blogger too. She has been posting her shots in her blog accompanied with the inspiring stories of her subjects.

 

"Hey, Chae. You want coffee?" asked Taeyeon, one of Nylon's editorial staff. She's one of the closest friends of Chaerin. But Chaerin doesn't know that Taeyeon admires her more than a friend.

 

"Nah. I'm fine. Two hours more and we can go home. I need to sleep." Chaerin said while resting her head on her desk.

 

But Taeyeon didn't give up on starting a conversation with Chaerin. She wanted to grab the attention of her dearest friend. "I just read your recent blog posts last night. Nice stories you got there. You seemed to enjoy your one week vacation in New York, huh?"

 

"Yeah. T-thanks." answered Chaerin who's already falling asleep.

 

Taeyeon chuckled as she watched her friend sleeping adorably. "Well, uhm, I guess I'll just wake you up later."

 


Thirty minutes later...

 

The telephone beside Chaer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter