Just A Dream

Capture the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV


"Hey." I heard a faint voice. I knew it was Dara. I kept my eyes closed, waiting for her next action. "Hey, baby, wake up now." She continued and followed it by a gentle kiss on my cheek. I smiled like a fool, still kept my eyes closed. "I have a very important question baby." I opened my right eye and raised my right eyebrow. What's this urgent question that she can't wait until I wake up? I blinked my eyes and tried hard to open them both. "What is it?" I asked. She looked into my eyes and smiled beautifully. God, I can't find the right words to describe her beauty. "Chae." I think my heart skipped a beat upon hearing that. "Hmmmm?" I uttered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I tried to think clearly. The sleepiness slipped away from me. The question was indeed an effective wake-up call. I was about to reply "Yes, baby, yes of course!" when I heard a loud thud which did not come from the room. I looked around to find where the noise came from, but the whole scene faded to black. 



I blinked my eyes again. I quickly covered my eyes because of the bright ray of sunlight coming through the window. 
 


"I'm so sorry. Did I wake you up?" Dara was closing the curtains as she was speaking to me. I saw some of her books scattered on the floor. 
 


"I was trying to close the curtains because I don't want you to be bothered by the sunlight streaming through the windows, but unfortunately, I bumped into these books on top of my table. I'm so sorry." Dara said apologetically. A sigh escaped my mouth. It was not because she disturbed my sleep, but because the whole "Would you be my girlfriend?" thing was just a dream. 
 


"I'm really sorry." I didn't realize that I was staring at her with a huge disappointment on my face. She probably thought I was mad at her. 
 


"No. It's okay. I-I just had a bad dream." No, actually it's not a bad dream, what makes it bad is that it isn't real. 
 


"Oh, what is it? Do you want water?" Dara asked as she sat beside me.

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I just dreamt of a scary monster. It was chasing me." I stifled a laugh so Dara will buy my stupid story. I know it's ridiculous, but I can't think of anything else. She giggled as she moved beside me.
 


"Come here." She opened her arms. I smiled before snuggling into her chest.  "Sometimes, I think you're still a baby." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. Baby? I wanted to ask her if I could be her baby, but I can't find the courage to speak. 

 

"Still afraid?" She asked as if I am a kid who was really troubled by a very bad dream. I wanted to laugh. She really believed it.

 

"No, mommy." I joked. I received a light slap on my shoulder.

 

"Hey! Don't call me that." She protested. Oh, she doesn't want to be called mommy, so perhaps, baby? I looked at her and saw her pouting her lips. Could she be any more beautiful? I hugged her tighter. I saw the vase of Daisies again. I can't help but ask again about it.

 

"Dara." 

 

"Hmmm?" She uttered while her lips were touching my forehead.

 

"Why did you decorate your room with something that could remind you about love and commitment? Uhm... what I mean is that, it could remind you about the painful things in your past too. So, why?" I asked eagerly. 

 

"You can't get over the Daisy thing, huh?" She  asked as she looked into where I was looking. We're both staring at the vase now.
 


"Let's just say that I am really, really curious." 

 

"I didn't put it there to remind me only about those things. I put it there to remind me that I should remain loyal to love... that I should have faith in love despite of the bad things that happened in my past relationships." Dara explained. I was completely amazed after hearing her inspirational words. Indeed, she has an extraordinary personality. There's more to her that I should find out.

 

"So, do you still have faith in love?" I asked as I looked at her. She stared at my eyes, then at my lips. I bit my lower lip unconsciously when I saw her looking like that.

 

"I think so." She replied. She leaned closer and the next thing I know, we're already kissing. I positioned myself on top of her while my left hand was holding her nape and my right hand was traveling down her body to grab her waist. Things got heated. Our desires were taking control of our body. She opened her legs for me. I grind my hips on top of her. "Ughhh." She pulled away from the kiss as she released a moan. I captured her lips again and kissed her aggressively. I felt her fingers inside my shirt, tracing my back. The sensation I felt when she did that was overwhelming. I grind my hips faster now. Both of us were getting out of breath because we were repressing our moans. 
 

 



*Knock knock knock* "Girls?"


We almost jumped out of bed when we heard the knocks. We sat up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter