Two

Of Buns and Deers

Baekhyun and Chen were washing windows. Their father, Lay, was out with Luhan, meaning they were home alone. Normal children, when home alone, would do things their parents wouldn't allow them to do. But Baekhyun and Chen...were washing windows. Actually, Chen was washing windows, Baekhyun was using the window as a make-shift mirror to apply eyeliner. 

Chen looked at the black haired boy beside him with disgust, "Ugh! You're doing it all wrong." He grabbed the bottle of liquid eyeliner from Baekhyun and poured it all over the other boy's face. Chen snickered. "There, now you're pretty!"

Baekhyun stared at Chen blankly for a minute. Then he went insane. Sobbing hysterically, Baekhyung started throwing things around the room. "You messed up m-my eyeliner!"

Chen panicked. He looked around and grabbed the first thing he saw. Window cleaner. Chen sprayed Baekhyun with the window cleaner to calm him down, but failed miserably. After destroying the living room, Baekhyun sat in a corner, on his thumb while rocking back and forth and told himself he's gonna be alright.

The doorbell rang. Chen ran to the window next to the door. Standing there was his father, sweaty and out of breath. Luhan stood next to him, with Minseok in his mouth. He opened the door, startling the deer. Luhan ran to a corner of the room, stepping on Baekhyun in the process. The deer set the bun down and stared deeply into its eyes, curious. The bun stared back happily.

Lay walked into his house, not questioning the mess that Baekhyun made, and closed the door behind him.

Sehun, who was hiding behind a bush next to the house took out his notebook and wrote: 
'Big house
weird guy with a cute deer who stole my minseok. he dies first
2 abnormal children
'

He got up and walked to the gate that led to the backyard and threw his notebook over it. Then, he carefully climbed over and hid underneath a window. When no one inside the house was looking, he looked through the window and wrote down what was happening in his notebook.

******
Luhan and Minseok had been staring at each other for the past hour, Baekhyun had washed the eyeliner of his face and was now looking at himself in the mirror sadly. Lay was sleeping and Chen was bored. To entertain himself, Chen decided to annoy Luhan. It was his job to annoy everyone around him.

The brown haired boy walked over to Minseok and Luhan. Seeing the bun on the floor, he grabbed it. " Bad Luhan! You can't have human food!" Obviously Luhan could have human food, considering that was all he ever ate. Chen smiled innocently. Luhan got up and advanced towards Chen. Chen backed away slowly, then made a break for it. Chen slammed the bedroom door in Luhan's face and set the bun on the table. For some reason he didn't want to eat it. He just stared at it.

Minseok turned around, scaring Chen, who backed away again. Now he was pressed against the door with no way out. 

"Hi!" The bun cheered.

A/N

Hehehe idk anymore.. Comment please~