Nine

Of Buns and Deers

 

tao_macro_by_fandom22-d58vly1.jpg5a4ad8a905e42035c86086609a2573eb.jpg

(Lol Tao kris and Chanyeol are a happy family! )

 

Tao happily skipped alongside the numerous shops in the mall, his husband and future child obediently followed.

"No. Nope. Ew. That was so last year." The panda judged every store they passed by based off its display. The wise old grasshopper had told him that in order to be a good elder berry, he had to spend time with his future son. If he was going to spend time with his future son, the boy had to look presentable. With this conclusion, Tao had gotten special permission from the orphanage allowing Chanyeol to be in his care for a couple hours for shopping purposes. Kris was just with them to carry the panda and swipe his credit card.

"Ooh yes! I like this one." Tao stopped in front of a Gucci store and faced Kris, raising his hands, "Carry me peasant!"

Kris mumbled something to himself about stupid pandas as he picked the other up bridal style.

"Horsey! Go forward!" Tao slapped Kris and pointed towards a rack of shirts.

The elf eared boy watched the scene as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Smiling like an idiot, he proceeded towards the rack of shirts alongside his future dad.

*****

Kyungsoo paced back and forth,  his face bright red with anger,,"Sehun- ugh that boy-" he scratched his head with frustration before starting again,  "He's missing again This time he took the car! The car Kai! My precious car! Do you know how dangerous that is?"

 "Mmhmm." Kai mumbled, completly engrossed in the T.V show he was watching. He didn't have time to listen to his husbands annoying rants, a new episode of Sesame Street was on and he didn't want to miss a second of it.

"Who the hell does he think he is- Leaving whenever he wants to. What are we to him? He shouldn't be ing ordering us around! It should be the other way dammit!" Kyungsoo took deep breaths in attempt to calm himself down. It wasn't working. "No," he shook his head in disapproval, "This won't do. The kid has to realize who's in charge."

"You tell 'em Elmo!" Kai stuffed a handful of popcorn in his mouth, eyes glued to the T.V. screen.

"Kai, we have to punish hi- wait what?" Kyungsoo spat, irritated. He turned around to see Kai, a grown man, sitting on the couch watching Sesame Street.

"Kai?" Kyungsoo asked in creepily sweet way.It sort of made him sound like a e.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Watching T.V.!"

"Are you having fun?"

"Mhmm!"

Kyungsoo's eyes twitched. His eyes widened and his mouth curved into a smile. It wasn't a happy smile. No, it was far from that. It was more of a I-just-escaped-from-a-mental-asylum smile. The smile turned into a giggle. The giggle turned into a booming laughter which echoed throughout the bakery, scaring away the customers. The maniacal man staggered over to the T.V. He tried picking it up, his intention being to smash it into pieces. However, his noodle arms wern't strong enough to lift it. So instead, he grabbed the next best thing. The remote.

Kai slowly backed away trying to create a safe distance between himself and Kyungsoo. He watched as his husband slammed the the remote against the floor, breaking it into a million pieces. It was official. Kyungsoo had completly lost it. Kai reached for his doll. "I'm so sorry you had to see that Teenyweeny" he combed its hair with his fingers, "I'm so sorry"

******

"Your total $1952.95." The cashier said in a montone voice as he bagged the last item.

Kris cringed as he swiped his card. He could feel his wallet getting thinner and thinner.

"Thank you come again" The cashier handed Kris the receipt and gestured for him to take his bags.

Kris groaned. He hated this part but he cooaperated, he didn't want to face the panda's wrath later. He held out his arms and let Tao hang the 42 bags one by one on them.

"Yay future daddy!" Chanyeol clapped, still finding all of this completly normal.

The trio exited the shop getting plenty of strange looks. Tao, thinking the people were his fans, gave various poses.

Kris sighed. He hated his life.

******

Sehun woke up from his nap feeling extremely hungry. He scanned the area, his eyes stopping on a branch of the tree he slept under. There was a piece of bread sitting in the tree. The 5 year old slowly inched closer to it, he didn't want to scare away his food. In one swift motion he grabbed the bread out of the tree and hit it with his hand, instantly killing it. He leaned against the tree and enjoyed his snack.

The door to the deer's house opened, Key and Jonghyun stepped out, bidding their future children goodbye. Sehun hid himself behind the tree. If Key caught him then his plan to steal the deer- wait wasn't he after the bun? Sehun scratched his head. Maybe I should focus on finding Taemin.This is way too confusing Sehun thought as he made his way back to the car.

*****

A/N

Poor Kyungsoo, he lost the little sanity he had left.

ahahah the piece of bread sitting in the tree lol idk anymore

Sorry about not updating >.< KeyAngel and I have just been really busy! We’ll try to update

whenever we can!

Leave a comment below or else Kyungsoo will come smash your remote. lol JK..or am I? heehhehehehh
 

 

 

 


Xiuhan~