Eleven

Of Buns and Deers

Kyungsoo walked behind his idiot husband and devil son. The trio had just entered the mental hospital and Sehun, who had claimed to have seen the place in his dreams, was leading them.

 

"This way daddies! Follow Sehunnie!" Sehun ran in the direction he was pointing to, bumping Into a short man wearing a white doctor's coat.

 

"Oops I'm sorry uh," Sehun looked at the name tag on the man's coat, "Suho?" He questioned with disbelief. 

 

"Wait- THE suho? As in sun suho?" Kai ran up to the man, shaking the other's  hand violently, "it's a great honor to meet you sir! But I have one question, if you are the sun, why aren't you in the sky?"

 

"Ah you must have gotten me confused with my brother, Suho." The man sighed, "a lot have people have been mistaking me for him these days..."

 

"But...but your name is Suho isn't it?" Sehun questioned,  pointing to the man's name tag.

 

"Oh it's spelled Suho, but pronounced sa-hoe." Suho explained. 

 

"Ah that makes more sense." Kai nodded.

 

Kyungsoo groaned. He came there to seek help for his family, but the doctor was a nutcase. He ran up to the wall, banging on it until he passed out.

 

***

 

Chen watched as Luhan chased Minseok around the house. His heart broke seeing the two play with each other so lovingly. That could have been him, if it weren't for Baekhyun and his stupid suitcases. Chen glared at Luhan, who had just planted a kiss on the bun's soft head. That was it. His heart couldn't take the pain anymore.  He threw the suitcases on the floor and ran up to Luhan and Minseok. 

 

"Oh Hi Chen! We are playing tag, care to join us?" Minseok asked with a smile.

 

Chen stared at the ground, his hands shaking. He threw himself at Luhan, strangling the poor deer.

 

"Oh my god!" Key shreiked, running over to the eyeliner that had fallen on the floor when chen threw the suitcases. "The poor babies!"

 

"Really Key? Really?  Our new son is strangling our deer son and all you care about is some spilled eyeliner!" Jonghyun crossed his arms over his chest, "and you yell at me about my terrible parenting."

 

"Ugh." Key flipped his hair and walked over to his fighting children, pulling the to apart.

 

"Let go of me!" Chen cried thrashing his arms and legs at Key.

 

"Jonghyun." Key called with worry in his eyes, "I think he needs a mental hospital."

 

***

 

 Sehun sat in a room with a bunch of other children. He had been brought there by one of the doctors. It turns out that Suho guy was one of the mental patients who was trying to escape. He surveyed the kids in the room. None of them looked worthy of his presence. With a sigh, he leaned against the way and fell into a deep sleep.

 

"Hey kid! Wake up!" A boy shouted in Sehun's ear. The five year old jolted upwards and glared into the eyes of the person who dared to disturb his sleep.

 

"Who are you?" Sehun growled.

 

"My name is Jongdae but you call me Chen." Chen answered.

 

"Oh I'm Sehun! " Sehun cheered, immediately forgetting the anger he felt towards the boy.

 

"So why are you here?" Chen asked, engaging in small talk.

 

"My daddy passed out and my other daddy is too mentally unstable to drive me home so I'm waiting for my sane daddy to wake up." Sehun paused to think, " Oh and I'm looking for this deer who is in love with this bun, my goal is to break them apart so the deer can marry me. I'm also looking for my chair Taeminnie. What about you?"

 

"My adoptive father brought me here after I tried to strangle my deer brother. He was flirting with this bun that I have a crush on." Chen explained as realization hit him, "wait- are we talking about the same deer and bun."

 

 

"The deer's name is Luhan. I know that because my dad's friend Lay brought him into my family's bakery to buy buns. They bought my bun Minseok." Sehun said hoping the other was taking about the same deer and bun.

 

"My dad's name is Lay, and Luhan is my brother! " Chen squealed and clapped his hands.

 

"Do you know what this means?" Sehun stood up, "You love the bun, and I love the deer. We can work together to break them apart so we can get what we want!"

 

"That just might work!" Chen pulled out a pencil from his pocket and begin drawing on the mental hospital's white floors, "we must start planning immediately!"

 

A/N 

 

Ahh it's been a while since I have updated. Sorry! I have been very busy lately. But here enjoy! 

Lol Chen and Sehun formed an alliance!