The last Cure - Recipe Book

The last cure

                                                                                       Recipe Book                                             (June- July)

 

 

Ohh, Myann! Today I ended up spending a lot of money for Tao, who knew that monster could eat this much! He finished whole 2 big sized burger with extra potatoes fries but pheww atlest I finished my english homework or I would had to clean the whole boys toilet for a week.I finally reached my class room, sliding its door slowly as I still had 30 minute untill the class start. To my suprise there was a boy sitting near the window. He was staring outside like a small kid lost in his own world. His eyes not blinking even once and mostly he didn't even notice me staring at him. His appearance was too elegant and soft, the warm sunlight hitting his face making it glow even brighter and his long eye lashes made his eye look even fuller. Suddenely he turned around and he saw me, he said something to me but somehow I was lost for words, I just stood there staring at him slowly walking towards me. Now all I can notice is his height. How small was he 170 cm? or was it 173? he seriously was way too small for a average tennage boy I said to myslef.

 

"Hey! hey! what are you doing, are you deaf or something?" shouted the small boy.

His chin barely reached my shoulder length. His hair was just like Taos short and black.I was shock for life when I saw his eyes it was soo big, big enough for me to see his little star twinkling me. I felt like it was going to eat me up!This boy was putting his hand on my forehead for some reas... FLICK!*

"OUCH! OUCH! OUUCHHH!!" I screamed, ecos of my screams filled the empty room like a hunted scream. " Why did you do that for?" I shouted in the manliest voice as I could so I can scare this little boy.

"I don't need to give you an answer" said the boy in a calm voice.

To my suprise his voice was quite bold and manly, certainley doesn't suite his looks. Before I could say anymore, without saying anything the boy walked passed me like he obviously didn't care about my reply.I was just there lishening to his footstep slowly fading away. Only leaving me with his sweet, floral smell which then covered me. It calmed my heart and all my anger was torn to pieces. Somehow I felt like my energy was drained out from me in seconds. Standing there like a statue  I tried to remember his eyes, noise,smell and his voice. His presence was too fimilar for me.Have I met him before?

 "KAIII !! " someone shouted loudly like I was dead just yesterday. I turned around to see my two class mates waving at me. It was Chen and Xiumin, I have only known them for 2 years. When I joined this school start of year 9. I was quite shy then and didn't knew how to make friends or even talk properly because I was seriously ill and had to stay at the hospital for more then 2 years. Also they only know me a Kai because I was never confident about my birth name Kim Jongin. This n

ame was just stained with hatred and bad memories so I changed it to Kai before I entered this school.

" Stop, shouting so loudly!" warned Xiumin.

Xiumin was cute as ever! with his big eyes and his light brown hair but from inside he was a proper different man. He is one of the best soccer player around here and he is the strongest person for arm wrestling. I have never seen him lose not even once!

"Awww, Xiumin you don't want me to get into trouble?" joked Chen.

Chen was ennoying as always but he never bothered us more then he did to Xiumin. No matter which angle I look at him , he always reminds me of a wild cat with his conner of his lip curled up and cat like eyes. Chen is always full of ideas and excitment, that was lacking in my life.Then both of them approached me, still arguing about how much Chen make noise.

"Chen you should act more like your age." pointed out Xiumin

"HAHAHA!, Comeon Xiumin why are you turning into my mum?" laughed aloud Chen loudly as his voice can get.

"Kai can you please tell Chen to be quiet for a second pleasee" begged Xiumin staring into my eyes and his finger pointing at Chens chest.

" Aaaa..aa" 

Just then Chen pulled Xiumin by his hand and Xiumin fell right into his chest.Then Chen whispered something in Xiumins ear while hugging him tightly. 

Xiumins face glowed like a red tomato and  he fell under Chens leg but straight away Chen carried him in his back. Giving him a piggy back. I didn't know what Chen said to Xiumin but it must had been something shocking because it made our strong Xiumin fall to the ground.

"Kai, we have to go now cause baozi Xiumin isn't feeling well, I will take him to the nurse ok?" Chen said in a serious voice carrying Xiumin in his back.

"Na..n..o no. Its okay" I said still concerned about Xiumin.

"Sorry kai, we will meet you at lunch" whispered Xiumin still not lifting his head from Chens back and they disappered along the corridor. 

Once again I was left alone in the class still 20 minute left." What should I do!?" I screamed. So I walked around the class slowly and saw a book on the table near the window where that short boy was sitting on. I slowly walk towards the book , which looked like a cooking recipe book. I sat on the chair and I flicked the first page. There was a word written on the far right conner of the page. It was written in the smallest and the neatest handwriting I had ever seen. D.O. K.Y.UNG.SOO... Do Kyung Soo?" is it his name? . When I flicked the pages one by one I was amazed about the notes he made of all the ingredients. It was filled with highlights, underlines and his elegant handwriting. When I finished reading the book. I looked at the direction where this Kyungsoo boy was looking at. When I looked at it. It was a small vegetable patch just at the back of the gym.

Haha how cute could you be?...wait! did I just say cute...him? What the heck did I just say? no wayyy!! what the heck is happening to me? he is a boy and I am a boy! just like that all kind of question filed my tiny brain. AArrrhh!! i screamed alone again in the empty classroom.You just need a nice rest Kai I mumbled to myself and laid my head on his table with the book .As I did this I could smell his sweet floral scent on the book. Kyungsoo ey? what a intresting boy I whispeared and before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.