The Last Cure - I Found him.

The last cure

Kyungsoo   August - September

 

Kyungsoooooo yahhh!! someone  screamed from the bathroom just when I opened the door.  I looked at the big sized shoes at the front door.It was my dad's  most of the people know him as Kris because he was raised in foreigner conuntry and does acting for living. He looks after me as I have noone that I can call family. Anyways, I was soaking wet and my whole body was shivering. My body felt 10 times heavier. ! my books were all wet... what am I going to do? I give up in life.

 

"am home" I said dragging myself through the sitting room and to my room.Our house isn't big as the there's only two of us living here plus Kris isn't even home most of the time. Also this is the perfect place for Kris to relax and get away from that crazy as fans!. I wonder what they see in him? I flung myself across my room to my bed and making myself cosy. I just noticed that my hand was so cold but my whole face was boiling. ! I got a cold. I shouldn't had given my jacket to that jerk.

" Kyungsooo yaaahhhh!!! shouted Kris opening the door with a big bang. I just kept in silence covering my face with my duva.

" how have you been, it's been two weeks. I am so sorry I was sooooo busy that I for...got..." He stood in front of my bed, his shadow covering my whole bed. He bend over and whispered" are you okay?... are you hurt?" in a concerned tone. I still didn't replied back and pretended to be asleep but he turned my forehead with his gigantic  hand towards his and our forehead was touching each others. " you have a cold" said Kris still half from bath and cold water dripping from his blond hair.

" what are you doing?" I said turning myself at the wall and covering myself in the duva again. " you are not going to school tomorrow!" shouted Kris in serious voice nearly giving me shivers  my body." am not" I said loudly enough for him to hear from inside the duva. " get well soon, and eat lots of warm soup tomorrow okay" said Kris in more cheerful tone than before. I didn't reply back and pretended to be asleep again. Kris stood there for couple of second and then switched off the lights but before he left my room. He whispered " sorry I wasn't there to keep you away from harm... goodnight". Then he closed my door slowly.

I just slept in my bed wondering what Kris was to me. I called him dad but we aren't related. Calling him a big brother now is just awkward because he has cared and provided me with everything for me that a parents should. Kris took me when I was small as 8 years old. I never knew my dad properly, he was always away on business trip and mum was always in hospital. I didn't had any siblings as my mum was too sick to bare any more. You can say I was nothing but a empty shell when I was born. Kris was one of my dad's companies employees back then. He wasn't like dad when he came to have dinner with us occasionally. He was more cheerful and gave more attention towards me. I still remember the first time we met. He was always following my dad everywhere and at least always coming once a week to check on me and taking me to hospital. I still remember the first thing he said to me..." your eyes are biggg!!" he said extending his own eye at the same time.

 

Just then my head started to hurt. My head felt like someone was pumping air in it. It felt so heavy, so I decided to sleep quickly. i quickly put alarm at 7oclock tomorrow for school. I lied to Kris, he wouldn't even be here tomorrow so I will just go to school rather than staying home alone.  My headache was getting worse, so I stood up and sat near the beds edge. I felt like vomiting all over the place, I looked around to see if there was any cold or headache medicine but there was none. I grabbed my old hoodie which was lying on the floor. Then headed outside to get some medication at the near by corner store. When I reached the door it was raining so hard but I needed the medicines so I grabbed a umbrella and started to speed walk.


                                                                                           x          x         x

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin

 

Today is a good day, I thought walking back home from school. I didn't had to attend the last lesson. It was  pitch black outside , my only hope for me to get home safety was the street lights. The stars were out and I just smiled at them tilting my head back and walking slowly. I remembered the days when I was in the hospital, I would look forward for night time for this small little diamonds to come out but... there was always someone beside me. who? who was it? It was definitely a she because we kissed under the stars one time. Haha.ah we were both so young then. i wonder if i will see her someday. Enough of that I said shaking my head. It was freezing outside and I was wearing nothing but a thin white shirt but I was carrying a weird black coat home... that I was wearing when I woke up, I tried to figure it out who it would belong to, I was definitely boys and I thought maybe Mr Yixing but it was too small for Mr Yixing. The only thing I remember is that the kyungsoo guy was  really sick so I ran to the school nurse for help and when I woke up he wasn't there. So I just figured it was his and I need to return it tomorrow to him. Hopefully he is okay, anyways why was he there? did he followed me or  was he stalking me!? The question rushed through my brain to tip of my toes. Giving me shievers but I wasn't a unplesent one.It was some how warm and made my heart race faster with each question I asked myself quietly.

 

As I was walking downhill, my leg started to become weak. My heart was jumping all over the place. Not this again I thought as I kneeled down in the ground. Sometime my leg doesn’t move because as Tao said it cause my heart doesn’t pump enough blood around the body and sometime my leg doesn’t get enough energy and blood to work properly. This somehow has gone worse then before, I think I should just visit Tao tomorrow to see what's happening to me. I tired to stand up but my leg was too weak so I flung my whole body to the side and sat on the floor waiting for my damn leg to move again. “ What the KK!!” I shouted when rain started to pour all of a sudden. I had nothing to cover myself with. I sat there helplessly alone in the road with no shelter. I tried to move my legs, grabbing the walls edge to pull myselves up. When I finally stood up, my leg just gave away  again and I fell on the ground slamming forehead on the wall. this! I was wet already so what the point now. I just sat there thinking how useless I was. How my life is nothing but a ticking time bomb not knowing when it will explode. Good thing it was raining as people wouldn’t be able to see what kind of expression my face was making. I wish there was someone that would take me for who I am and keep me warm.

 

2d0892a8da3d325541319a9d70dc9593.jpg11357556_1457883311178690_1980424750_n.j