The last Cure - New Commers Festival

The last cure

                                                                                                  Jongin                                                        ( June- July )

I don't get it. why did Sir Kim Joo Myun called me into his office. I didn't do anything right? plus I had to miss out on my crispy, delicious hot chicken. Just thinking about it make my mouth dribble with shiver. I stood straight and held to a permenent stop as infront of me was a big hall way with god know how many doors at the side. wowww! I didn't knew there were so many teacher in this school.Luckily Mr Kims office was just at a conner. Mr Kim Joo Myun it read at the door in a big bold writting. Taking a big breath I knock the door twice. KNOCK* KNOCK *... and knocked it again but still there was no replies so I decided to open the door slowly but then.

" Ummm who is it?" Kim Joon Myun said with a broken voice.

" It's me Kai, you wanted to see me in lunch" I shouted from outside the door.

" Ok, ok I am comming. Wait outside the door I am comming" Kim Joon Myun shouted with a sour throat.Coughing loudly.

Mr Kim Joon Myun came and opened the door but he only opened it till only his body was showing, covering his whole office.He looked like he was really sick, his whole face was red and he was grabbing the door to stable himself from falling to his knees. He was sweating or was he crying? Kim Joon Myun was usally tidy and well dressed to class but what happened today? His tie was undone, his white shirt wasn't tucked into his clean,ironed black pants properly. Does all teacher looks like this outside the class?Without thinking I grabbed him by his waist and gave him support. As I was much stronger and taller then him I did this without hesitation. I could feel his warm checks in my chest. 

"Sir , are you alright?" I said worridly.

" ya, am absolutely fine. I just had lots of work to do" he just breathlessly. 

" He is alright don't worry Kid, I was just giving him a medician as I have power to heal people" someone said from inside the office.

"Who is that?" I asked still holding him in with my two hand on the door way.

"O.o..oh! that it's  just Mr Zhang Yi Xing". He came here to check on me because I wasn't feeling well."

"ohhh" . Mr Zhang Yi Xing was a doctor in our school. He usally did his work, eat lunch and call people in his office. It was rare for him to step out from his office during class time. Girls are crazy about him so much that they would act like they had a bad stomach ack or scratch just to meet him. Only people that been to the infirmary seen him face to face. when people were sich he would heal them straight away but I have never seen him face to face.

" so kai, you haven't been paying attention to my class recently and I am also concerened about your results. If you keep this up, you willn't be able to attend to a good collage... kai tell me staright is it your illness? is it back and does it hurt? I can check it for you!" Kim Joon Myun said pulling away from my hand and trying to stand staight but still wobbling. 

" no, it's okay. I am feeling fine, it just that I get pain sometime but I can handle it. It no big deal cause I had worse before so please don't worry about me. Plus I will try harder to concentrate in the class" I said slowly walking away. I don't want this again. I don't want peoples pity. I don't want them to get hurt because of me, I had enough in the past and I am not going to do it again.! ah, the pain is back agian, why now? such a wrong timing.

" kai! "shouted Kim Joon Myun " don't be subborn and stupid if it hurts just tell me or even Tao, lishen we are here for you. Your heart rate has to be normal for ever, more then that then you will suffer a . God know what that will lead you to, loss of memory or even... death". Grabbing my right hand by his two hand he begged "so please be carefull."

"Ya. sure" I said bluntly shaking my hand free from his hand. 

" Also" he added before I could escape. " As you know new commer evening is comming up soon so, we gave survys to younger people around the school to fill. what they want year 11 ,that also includes you if you didn't know Kai to participate on and ... " he paused. " you have chosen to dance... am sorry Kai it wasn't my decision but as we know your condition we decided we are going to change your position to something else so we just need your approvel for this. so don't worry " he said smiling and comforting me by tapped me in my soulder. 

" Dan..ce, dance?" I said shaking. Cold shivers runnng down from my head to my toes. All I could hear was..chosen to dance. my heart started to bet faster and faster. I could feel my back started to sweat and my chest was becoming heavier and heavier evertime I toke a single breath in. I have to get out from here!

"Kai are you alright?" 

Before he could say anything more without thinking I whispered " I will do it" and ran from the office and ran out from the school, I could hear him shouting "KAI, you can't! you have to lishen to mee!" but I just ignored it and ran as fast as I could to a area where no one would see me. Where there is only me and noone else then suddenly that boy... Kyungsoo suddenly appered in my thought, just sitting there near the window. what the HECK! I shouted grabbing my head and continued running but this time my heart was calm and only hurt a little when I remembered him but I was still running and breathing heavily. I finally reached my spot where no one would see me.

The place that I could finally rest was under a old bridge where there was no water flowing by just a nice place to sit and to admire the sunset and beautiful landscapes infront of it. Noone used this path anymore because this bridge was old and ot was just like a small jungle filled with green wildplants and warm breeze. For me it was the only place that I could have peace and forget about everthing in the real world.I sat there resting my back on the walls, I closed my eyes and dreamed about that boy kyungsoo again however this time I didn't try to shake him off from my head.Somehow I wanted to be with him  even in my dream... and not let go.

 

 

 

 

( Life is what you make it

and I choice to make mine

                          HAPPY!)

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

Hey guys, Hope you all are enjoying my story so far. Heres the basic summary of the story from chapter 1 to 4.

It about Kai meeting Kyungsoo and Kais illness getter worse. Plus Kai is Chosen to dance in up comming new commers festival, even though Kim Joon Myun his english teacher doesn't want him to cause he is concerned about his health.Will Kai be able to do the dance or will it turn out to be a disaster?

You just have to keep on reading...HINT* HINT* taoris might come up.

;)