The last Cure - I know now

The last cure

                                                                            Kyungsoo                                       ( June- July)

 How far is it? I am sure it's just at the conner of this corridor. I just need to know this answer for this english quiz. Ah! nearly there but when I was at the conner I say someone was already there. who was that infront of Kim Joon Myun office? That blond hair person: what was his name again? Kai ya, I am sure it was Kai.His face was so masuline all of his body was so strong looking. I couldn't take my eyes away from his face. His face was perfection. "Badump!" hu..huh? why did my heart just skip..ped a beat? Just by thinking  this my face turned warm and my leg started to weaken. Quickly I hide myself behind the conner holding my chest tightly. So stupid!

"" kai! "shouted Kim Joon Myun " don't be subborn and stupid if it hurts just tell me or even Tao, lishen we are here for you. Your heart rate has to be normal for ever, more then that then you will suffer a . God know what that will lead you to, loss of memory or even... death". 

This sentence shock me like a hurricane. My eye widen with shock, my mouth all dried out. what was going on? Kai weak body... even ... death! I couldn't even breath properly. Isn't he suppose to be in hospital then? I turned around to peak at what they were doing and saying. When I looked back, he was running downstairs. All I could think now was to follow this stupid person; without another thought I ran after him! Not knowing what I was going to do after I catch up to  him!I was running out of breath, my leg was giving away. Sweats flowing down my forehead. How the heck am I suppose to catch him with my small legs! Arrrhhh! This was the first time I hated to be this short. He was disappearing in the woods. I could only see him like a thin white dot but I kept following him! Untill I couldn't see him at all...

" where the fudge did you go?" I whispered breathing heavily. Sitting dowm on the dirty surface. Too tired to even notice!My whole body was hurting and boiling with heat. I stood up and started walking in a normal pace. It was a beautiful place, the air here was so refreshing. Droplets of water running through the leafs. Twinkiling at me. Some ray of sunlight piercing through the trees.Making the small path look magical. Bridge? woow! it looked so big from far! It looked so old covered with ivys and wild plants. Something was telling me that, the blond boy might have gone there. umm... lets just see. I walked through the tall plants, pushing it away with my bare hands. OUCH!! Ouchhh! ah! Dame! this thing had needles, this seriously stinks! ! was this poisonous... my hand was swollening up like a big , fat tomato. No time for this I need to find that stupid kid for... for what? why was I following him? 

Found him! I whispered in slience. My heart started to race again! what the heck!. He was looking up in the sunlight. His face was glowing even brighter, his jaw bone was no joke, if it was bigger then that he would have looked like a T-rex.I laughed by myself silently so he wouln't notice me in the bush behind him. Suddenly he started to shake and fell down in his knees. He walked towards the bridge and layed there at the side. He slowly closed his eyes and started snoring! woow! seriously this guys was funny, he looked so harmless and defenceless when he slept. What should I do now? Should I go back or wake him up? He looks like he will get in trouble if he doesn't make to our last class...plus I don't even know the way back! Arrrch! I have to wake him up. Ahhh! ah! Ah! my hand started to hurt even more. After I walked out from the bush, I started to struggle to walk towards him, I couldn't even speak! My vision started to blurr...my head filled with buzzing sound and thud! all I knew now was that I fall on the ground and all I could see was this blond boy walking towards me shouting something. I tried to stand up but somehow I felt exhausted and before I knew it my eyes just shut itself closed.