The Last Cure - Tao

The last cure

                                                                                            Tao                                         (June- July)

 

Already 12:30 AM I can't wait to go home, I can't stand late night work in this hospital but I guess it's better then screaming kids everywhere. Arrrr!! who am I kidding I want to go and sleep.I am going to cry in any minute. CLICK*... what was that? I heard a door nob turn. TAP* TAP* TAP* TAP* closer and closer the footstep came. Then it stopped just outside my door. I could hear its heavy breathing outside the door. Even though I am a Doctor why am I so scared. I grabbed what I say at the side to defence myself. The door knob slowly turned, my sweat dropping from my forehead eveytime the knob turned. Finally it opened slowly.I could't see anything,  I stood up with my pen in my right hand to defence myself but I could feel my leg shaking all over.

When the door opened fully, there was none. "Who is it?" I shouted walking toward the door my legs still shaking with fear. My leg wasn't moving properly and I couldn't breath. I wasn't trying to breath because I was too scared to make any sound. wait! I know how to do martial arts, I can knock him out with my amazing skills. I am not afraid.  "I am not defenceless, I have a weapon" I shouted at the door, I could only see his shadow on the floor shaking with laughter.

" hum, pftt" 

I jumped to my seat again hearing that. "Who is it?" I shouted again "come out I know martial art, I can knock you down. Just come out!" 

Then a tall figure leaned at the side of the door calmly, looking straight at me with his eagle like eyes. Looking straight through my soul. His short blond hair, his small fringe gelled up and his closely cut hair at the side.Piercing on his ears, seriously he looked like a model/ anime. Well what would you expect from a well known model. I couldn't be more relieved to see him but I couldn't even be more furious to see his freaking face. This person that I hated the most was Wu Yifan but eveybody known him as Kris.

"Aishh! what the heck are you doing here" I said in a clam and rough voice.

" woo, I though you wanted to hit me with your martial art tecnique" laughed  Kris in a cool way. 

" I don't want to see you, I told you already to get out  from sight" I said continuing doing my work, my back facing him.

I jolted when he suddely rested his wide chest at my back. I could feel his warm chest, his heart... was beating at the same pace as mine. His expensive, spicy scent covered me. which left my body powerless to even work. His hot, sweet breath breathing behind my ear. My face started to go warm and I could feel my tiny hairs in my neck stand staight up.

" wh..what... what are you doing?" I whispered still facing my papers. Trying to avoid his gaze.

" Please, let me be like this for a second, I am tired" whispered Kris in a sleepy voice.

" Why can't you go home and rest if your that tired" I shouted shaking my shoulder to slide him off.

" because I wanted to see you, its already been a month. I was so busy this past weeks. All I could think was to see and hug you" He said hugging me even tightly with his long, big palm.

Kris was a model and was always had schedule to attend so I only see him once a week or so but this time he was gone for a whole month. I wasn't angry because he was gone for a whole month, I just didn't like him. Whenever I see him, he sprakles like a diamond everday which annoy me.Aish I just can't stand his ugly face. Everywhere he goes there always a bunch of stupid girls following him, what do they even see in him? He looks like a stick to me. "Don't touch me" I warned him with a serious tone.

"Aww, my panda stop it already , you miss your daddy that much. I already told you am sorry so stop acting cold" Kris said sliding his hand towards my private part. 

"Ah, stop it Kris, I don't want this!! I shouted  turning around and pushing him so hard that he landed on the wall with a loud bang. Kris just sat there not saying anything. 

"You haven't changed a bit" said Kris in a calm voice and  slowly standing up but he wasn't facing me. He kept his head face down on the floor. 

" Good! I don't want to change like that girls thats always all over you, saying I love you and this and that. okay  ! " I don't want to be like them, I want to be unique ... I want to be someone special... for...you!!" I shouted and finally realise what I have said. "It's quite late now so I will be leaving first" I said trying to hide my face which I knew was all red and puffy. 

" I love you " whispered Kris. 

I froze on the spot, my heart was stuck , my mind was blank and my lips just mummbled randomly ... "I don't know' 

"This is not my style" said Kris and grabbed my hand and pulled me in his warm chest and whispered in my ear. "You know you just confessed to me, am happy ".

This word just melted me away, I just hanged there in his chest like a monkey without knowing , he grabbed my chin and kiss me in my forehead, then my eyes. My eyes was sealed shut because I was scared to open them, I didn't wanted this to be a dream. 

"I am not going to kiss you in your lips" he said. 

I opened my eye to see why? And then again my eyes locked in his. His eyes said everthing, it said your mine and mine only. 

" you finally opened your eyes" he said gently kissing me in my lips at the same time. Our eyes still wide open. 

Before I knew it. He grabbed me by my waist tightly and layed his head on my soulder and whispered in my ear. 

"You finally opened up to me... I am glad I waited for you. I love you Tao.

This words made my eye filled with tear and I hugged him too. Burrying my head inside his chest to hide my tears. Then I finally realised that... I wasn't the only one waiting ... its was Kris too. 

"Thank you" I finally said it aloud.

" pfttt, your such a cry baby Tao" laughed Kris wrapping me with his long hands and squeezing me tight.