The Last Cure - First Kiss

The last cure

KyungsooAugust - September

I walked slowly; I could feel that my face was really hot even in the rain it was still boiling like crazy. ! I seriously need to get better otherwise I wouldn’t be able to practice my vocal for upcoming school opening festival. I can’t let the class down; I have to do my best... why did I agree to do it with that blond hair guy anyways? Just by this though my heart skipped a painful beat. My face flushed red even more; I could feel my face getting even hotter. I put my hand forward and let the rain drip on them. Then as I was doing this I saw someone straight ahead of me lying against the wall. WHAT IS HECK IS THE GUY DOING? I BET HE IS DRUNK LIKE HELL!  IN THIS RAIN... SUCH AN IDIOT. I tried to ignore the person and tried walking quickly past towards him but as I got closer I couldn’t believe who the guy was... the blonde haired guy. My legs were stuck on the floor. I was only couple of step away from him but somehow he didn’t notice my presence. I couldn’t believe this guy is the same kid as 12 years ago. His hair is the same colour as always but his smile is somehow changed. Just then he finally lifted his head and look at me. He was shocked as much as I was at first. We kept looking at each other for couple of second all we could hear was the rain pouring down and hitting the ground... and also my heart beat racing.

“Ummm... What are you doing here? We said the same time!

“I was just walking to the shop for some medication what about you?” I said finally facing the floor.

“Oh, I was just going home but it started raining and I decided to just wait here until the rain stopped” he said as he stood up. Then the awkward silence continued after that.

“I don’t think the rain will stop for a while so what are you going to do?  Do you live around here?” I managed to say finally looking at his face. He was dripping with rain; you could even see his strong body line through his white shirt. Again, my face boiled like crazy from my face to my brain, I felt like fainting but I couldn’t afford to do this right now. Especially not infront of this guy.” Actually don’t worry, I don’t have time for this, its none of my business anyways I am going to go now so see you in school then bye” I said walking passed him.

“At least, you can let me borrow the umbrella, I am soaking wet and you have a hoodie on.” He said in a low voice facing away. I stopped walking and stood there just couple of steps away from him again ... then turned around. “There!” I said holding the umbrella infront of him. “You don’t have to return it to me, I got loads at home” I said with slightly raised voice. I was getting pissed of at mysleves. Why was I so pissed anyways? “Also don’t talk to me at class I don’t like talking to anyone and since I meet you I am always getting in some sort of a problem” I said with a warning like voice.

“I don’t think I can do that” he said with a smirk in his face. Just then he suddenly grabbed my hand with the umbrella and pulled me into his chest! My heart was beating so fast that my whole face was throbbing like crazy but my whole body felt so heavy. My whole body was paralyzed and I didn’t have any energy to push him away. I remembered... when we were in hospital whenever I was sad because of my mum’s condition I would always come to him and he would have hugged me will I stopped crying.

“You know I can feel your heart beating against my chest” he said as he pulled my face with his right hand and holding my body with his left he kissed me softly. All I could do now was close my eyes and let the rain fall through our face.

Kai

WHAT AM I DOING?! WHY DID I JUST KISS HIM? I though as he fell asleep in my chest. It was still pouring heavy. I looked at his face again and damn he looked like a small kid crying himself to sleep. Where do I know this face? I know I have seen him somewhere. Ah! My heart was beating fast but the pain wasn’t there. That unusual, most of the time if its this fast then it would hurt but there was no pain at all. Well, that can wait. I have to get us two somewhere dry before we get a cold.

 

“ ahh..Pain” he whispered still asleep in my chest.

“ hey. Wake up, we have to go or we will catch a cold, hey are you listening?” I said carefully shacking him. He looked so red; I put my forehead against his, “YOU ARE BOILINGGGG! HEY, WAKE UP YOU HAS TO GET TO A HOSPITAL!” I somehow managed to put him around my back and grabbed my bag and ran as quickly as I could to my house. “Hey don’t let your hand away from my neck okay, GRAB AS TIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE AROUND IT!” I shouted as I was running.

I quickly unlocked my door and take his clothes off... wait why do I feel so shy about this? I did these tons of time with girls but it feels different. ARRHH, no time to think I have to hurry and put him to bed. I washed him with some towels. Then put in some of my t shirt. Which actually was just enough to cover his boxer. “What am I going to do with you seriously, you do know you own me two thanks” I said softly in his ear. Then I put some hot wet towel in his forehead. I also changed and slept next to him. (Double kings bed)

He looked so elegant when he slept, His big eyes were closed now and all I could see was his long thick eye lashes and brow. He looked so fragile and small... he actually is quite small for his age even though he is little bit older then me but someone I actually found this cute. All I wanted to do now was to kiss him and love him even more. I am falling for a man? I wouldn’t have thought I would walk this path in my life! But “... you are special so I am not letting you go” I said facing his way. Suddenly he turned around and his face was just inches away from mine giving me a shock “ PFFFTT!!...so get better already and wake up so I can kiss you again.”  Then without knowing I fell asleep next to him.