The last Cure - Kyungsoo

The last cure

                                             Kyungsoo                                     ( June- July)

 

 

Who the hell was he?

Though I've never met him before, his daring, timid apperance left my mind sense a tang of regonsation. He looked so familar... Why

Whoever he was, his presence was somehow annoying.  My first impression , a freak and a ert. His constant stare and stuttering,  irritated me enough to urge me into headlocking him to suffocat- Wait.

I glared at my empty hands, where is my book !? don't tell me I left it in the class? I can't believe this, what if he reads it? I can imagine him coldly sniggering  whilst examining it; thinking how childish I was. Arrrgh. No choice. I have to go back and get it.

TING ! TONG! went the school bell. Great. Just great. Hopefully,  he left and didn't see my book. HopefullyI rushed to class which was now filled with people. I really perfer to be alone. I walked to my seat which was near the window ... but WHAT WAS A BOY SLEEPING IN MY SEAT?

I stood there infront of him not knowing what to do next. When I looked at his face, ! It was the same boy I met earlier and plus he had my book under his ugly face! I just wanted to punch him right there but surprisingly his face looked kinda cute as he slept covering half of his face with his hand.I sanpped out from my thoughts when our English teacher came in like a tornado. 

"OK!, kids settle down now!" shouted Kim Joon Myun our english teacher in his strictest voice.

Ah! quick I need to find myself a seat so I jumped into a random empty seat and to my disapointment it was just next to this boy who was sitting on my seat. Kill me!

"Lets do the registration quickly, Chen , Hiyori, Amber, Xiumin, Chorong..."

Kim Joon Myun has always been the hard , strictest type of a teacher. Guess he doesn't like us.He has neatly combed back ,black hair. As the hair is comed backward it makes him look young and stylist. I heard that he went to the top best university and got a high degree for teaching but I wonder why he choice this crap school where students doesn't even care about there grades. I wonder why?

"Kai!? Kai! kaii, where is kai? Is he here?" shouted Kim Joon Myun in a furious voice.

"Sir he is here! He just fell asleep!" said a boy from behind the classroom. All I can say is when did a cat started to study in this school? He was pointing his finger next to me, Kai? so his name is Kai.

"You lazy half , Wake up!! do you think your going to pass your exams sleeping like that? huh!? World is a unfair place. how are you going to be successful, you have to be strong and talented to live in this cruel place..." explained Kim Joon Myun.

And Blahh blah blahh, here he goes again giving his long lacture about been successful in your life. Seriously I bet no one is lishening to him plus this Kai guy is still in his dream. Anyway I am going to pass this exam easily I need to go to that top "S" Collage. I Just need to.

" waa...what happened?" moaned Kai stretching his long legs and arms straight.

"YOU! meet me in my office at lunch time and don't be late!" shouted Kim Joon Myun.

"Sure?" said Kai without knowing why.

Pfffttt... what an idiot he is, getting into troble this early in the morning. He seriously makes me laugh with pity. He still didn't notice me as he started looking to my book and cleaning it with his sleeves. What an idiot.

" Lishen up everybody, you should already know that there is a new commers festival comming up next week and as we are the seniors of this school, we need to organise some entertainmet to attract and persuade them to choice our school. As I knew you idiots wouldn't come to help us,I myself and sir Zhang Yi Xing have given you a work that you have to take part in.

                                                                             .                   .                   . !!!

Wait! what singing who would in a right mind put me up for singing? " Sir!" I said standing up "I can't sing. I have never sang in my whole entire life!" I assured him.

"Well, there's first for everthing." grinned Kim Joon Myun evilly.

" ..t...." I shouted but just got ignored and he kept on going on with his death list. Seriously what the heck! I can't do this however it wasn't true that I never sang before. I did but only when I was a kid and it was in a hospital for... for. It was for a boy? Ah! anyways I just can't sing and thats that. To relife my stress I mistakenly looked at my side thinking it was the window then my eye connected straight into Kais eyes . There was moment of silence. He just gave me a side smile and got something out from his bag. Oh my recipe book.

" Here, your book you left it here remember" he said with a bright smile putting it in my desk.

" Oh.. ah thank you." I said staring at his blond hair trying to avoid looking at his face.

... again there was a akward slience...

" UMM.." we both finally said the same time.

Just when I was going to ask him something the school bell rang and he just smiled at me for the third time and left. I was just there sitting in my chair covering my face with my hand. There was something about him that seem fimiliar to me, but I have never known a person with that blond hair. Ahh, whatever I need to ask Mr Kim Joon Myun about this english task, I will probably go at lunch time.