The Last Cure - Infirmary Incident

The last cure

                                                                     Jongin                                                              

 (June- July) 

 THUD! I waked up towards the sound! I rubbed my eyes with my hand and stood up sametime stretching my hand up high. My heart rate was back to normal and I felt really refreshed. I looked at my watch, it read 1:30pm. Still had 20 minute till the my last lesson, which was good because I missed my 3rd lesson already. Anyway I should start walking back now. When I turned my back, I was shocked at what I saw! Someone was lying there! not even moving; All I could say was it was a boy. To make sure it wasn't dead I walked towards it shouting " who are you!?" from far. As I was getting near I notice that it was the same short boy that forgot his book this morning. Why was he here? did he follow me? My heart started to race like crazy with this last question. As I got near to him I noticed that he fainted or something so I quickly carried him in my back. " Hey! you are really heavy could you atleast put your arm around my neck?" I said struggling to put him in my back.My heart skipped a beat when he put his arm around my neck, I could feel his warm chest which then heated my back. I could hear his heart beat and his warm breath hitting back of my neck! I stood there like a clown, my face turning red and my heart beating like crazy but this time it wasn't hurting at all. " How intresting " I whispered to myself.Then I started walking towards the school slowly. 

"muum... umm" he moaned behind my back.

"haha" I laughed but I could feel that he wasn't grabbing m

y neck properly. So I looked at his small pale hand . To my suprise It was all swollen up and bruished. Was is cause of  this that he fainted? I was worried now, I could feel his head was burning hot. So I started running as fast as I could carrying him in my back. Arh! it hurts... but I have to get to the infirmary quickly. How long was he there for? "Please, be all right, please"I shouted at him. I didn't ran like this for a long time and because of this I was getting weak however I could only think about this short person in my back. I felt like my heart was about to burst. Finally I got to the elevator and pressed no.5. My hand shaking and trembling with pain.

I was covered in sweat and I could also feel his sweat at my back. As the number started to count up my heart completely stopped beating for couple of second "!! THIS THING IS TOO SLOW" I screamed with the pain but still holding to him tightly. My eye started to blurr. "! NOT NOW!" I shouted as the elevator door opened. I ran as quickly as I could towards infirmary. My hand losing its grip, I flunged the infirmary door wide open and was shocked to see Mr Kim Joon Suk and Mr Zhang Yi Xing Kissing!! They were actually kissing. There eyes were shock as mine as they froze in a awkward position however I didn't care right now. I just wanted this short boy to be ok.

" Mr Zhang Yi Xing! please help him I think he got something in his hand" I whispered as I couldn't scream. It was getting hard for me to even breath. Both came running towards me and Mr Kim Joon Suk carried the short boy towards the medical bed and Mr Zhang Yi Xing put my arm around his shoulder and layed me in the bed. I couldn't hear anything, both Mr Zhang Yi Xing and Mr Kim Joon suk were saying something but I just couldn't hear them . I turned my head at the side and the short boy was coughing beside me in a bed. Phuuu,atleast his alright. Just looking at his face calmed me down and my heart started to beat slower untill it was back to normal. he looked cute and eligent which made me think that I need to protect this small guy. Also this time I did

n't get a chill or anything like that to call him cute because it felt too natural. He was cute, he was squishy and he is ... m..mi...

 

                                                                                  

 x                      x                 x

 

                                                                  Kyungsoo          

   

When I opened my eye, I didn't knew where I was. I covered my eye with my hand to block the sun ray which was hitting my face but got startled when I say a bandage in my right hand and I remembered everything but who got me here? When I looked at my side, my heart skipped a beat again. "Not again!" I said shacking my head right to left but as much as I hated this feeling, I also liked it. Why was this Kai kid here? ... "NOOOO!! DID HE CARRIED ME!!??" I shouted with shock and embrassement.I covered my face with my two hand.

"Shuusss..." Mr Zhang Yi Xing said and he sat at the chair beside me. 

" oh, sorry." I said 

" you should be really thankful toward him. he carried you here and he was really exhausted " said Mr Zhang Yi Xing in a calm voice.

" I am. umm.. I am sorry but I didn't mean to ear drop but I heard that he was really sick?" I said slowly because I knew I wasn't suppose to know this.

Mr Zhang Yi Xing leaned back in the chair and toke a deep breath and said" I can't tell you very much but all I can say is, Kai has a problem, he just can't do hard activities like you kids this days. He has to rest more and do less work but as you know Kai is a subborn kid. If he say he will do something he will eventually do it with is not good for him." 

" Umm, I get it now. hopefully he will be cured someday" I said looking 

at him sleeping and snoring like a pig.

" Anyway, I have talked with both of your teacher and they said it's fine to skip class for today. If your feeling well you can leave anytime you want" said Mr Zhang Yi Zing smiling brightly at me which showed his dimples.

" Thank you" I said as he left shutting the door slowly. Now what should I do? It was quite, all I could hear was this boy snoring like crazy. Even though I was fine I just couldn't let this boy left alone. "Aisshhh" Fine I will wait here until he wakes up. So I got my ipad out and put the ear plug in my ear so I couldn't hear his annoying snoring and decided to watch a movie untill he wakes up.