The Last Cure - Take me back

The last cure

Kyungsoo -September 

 

Let’s just hope he doesn’t remember anything about what happened yesterday… please please. I don’t want to see him today. Why did we…! Just thinking about it made my face boil red like an idiot. Don’t worry kyungsoo he will definitely forget it I tried to convince myself by repeating the same sentence again and again in my mind. I was at home, sick and tired of thinking about what happened yesterday night.

The only thing I can remember was kissing him and waking up next to him…IN HIS HOUSE ! IN HIS BED! What was I thinking? Don’t worry Kyungsoo it was just a mistake, that’s right maybe he thought I was somebody else. Some other girl. This words… my own words made me… sad? Angry? JEALOUS? Kyungsoo this isn’t you. You never have any feeling towards anybody since you were born why all of a sud.. den..lyy? Just then I remembered the first moment when someone made him laugh aloud beside his family. It was him. Let’s just rest for now, I don’t want to see him EVER AGAIN! I said covering myself with my soft bed sheet.

KNOCK! KNOCK!! BAM BAMM BAMM!!

I JOLTED UP! Who the hell is it now? I grabbed my phone under my pillow to look at the time… 6:00PM. Who the hell is it at this time! Maybe Kris but he said he was only going to be home next month. Maybe he got early leave but that impossible.

KNOCKK! KNOCKK!!!

ARHH! This was irritating me, but I was feeling better than before thank gosh. I stood up and walked slowly towards the door which I imagined was all broken and kicked down.

“Who is it?” I said standing in the door way. There was no answer “who is itt!?” I said in more bold voice. I guess they left, let’s go back to bed.

“It’s me.”

Just hearing the voice my whole body went numb. For some reason my whole body was slowly walking away from the door silently. Why am I hiding?  I haven’t done anything wrong he is the one who is at wrong! I thought trying to make myself feel better. I stayed quiet for a while hoping he would leave. Please please leave I whispered through my breath.

“open up, I got your class work” He said in a serious tone. Somehow this made me feel stupid. Why was I excited about? Was I expected something else? This made me angry as hell. I swinged the door open with all my strength. “here, give it to me. Thanks” I said looking at his face. His face so close to mine, I could feel his heat and his creamy blond hair was wet from his sweat.

“Finally you opened the door” he said with his smile.

“shut up, give it to me” I said holding my hands out in front of him.

“huh?” he said with a slight shock in his voice

“ work, class work you idiot”

“ ah,” he finally said. You could see a slight disappointment in his eyes as he goes through his plastic bag for the papers. Which made me want to bully him more; should I ?

“there you go” he said holding out a bunch of scrunched up paper in his hand.

“thanks bye” I said snatching the paper from his hand and shutting the do….

“ Kyungsoo”

“What?” I shouted

“ yesterday…” he went quiet for couple of second “ I am sorry, I didn’t mean to”

“ Shut up!” without noticing the word came from my mouth. I shocked myself. “ It… was disgusting and if you’re so sorry about it then quite the upcoming school festival dance.” I said again without noticing. What was I saying? why was I angry? Now I couldn’t even take the word back. There was still no response for some second. “ I mean…” I looked up at his face and I wish I could go back in time.