The Last Cure - I Remember you

The last cure

"Punch his facee!!!" I shouted jumping out from the bed in excitment. The movie was in a full swing. 

" aummm, ... quite down " moaned Kai who was sleeping next to me. Kai... I never said it aloud though.Somehow it was too embrassing.

" Oh, sorry. " I whispered." Wait! Why am I sorry? You lazy wake up! You seriously can sleep a lot" I shouted across from my bed. I didn't knew why I was here. I was feeling fineee, actually more refreshed then ever but I just couldn't leave this puppy alone. Wait... puppy? Nowayyy he looks more like a scary wolf. Anyway I was getting more into this movie and I couldn't help myself from screaming my heart out and cause of this person I couldn't do that. Guess I will just leave now. How long is he going to sleep for anyway? It's already been more then an hour. The school is already over and my dad is finally comming over for dinner after a whole month.He is always busy in his so called modelling career.

So I got out from the bed and tried folding the bed sheet with my one hand. Then I put on my shoe, grabbed my bag and I walked towards the door but as I turned the door handle half way. Suddenely he started to figit here and there; breathing heavily.

" Ah!Ah! Ahhh!! " He shouted. In seconds he was covered in sweat and ... tears? 

I stood beside him and I didn't knew what to do. His dark tan skin suddenely turned pale. His shirt soaked with sweat that showed his hard, sharp chocolate like body.I just couldn't take my eyes away from it. 

"Ahhhhhh!!!" He shouted in pain. Grabbing his chest and hitting it. I just didn't know what to do? I was fozzen there beside him, stareing at him hopelessly. " WHAT SHOULD I DO?" Should I call Mr Zhang Yi Xing but there is no time. This boy was breathing so heavily that his chest looked like it was going to explode. My leg started to shiver with panic. My mind was pitch black. I fell to my knees and grabbed the boys hand and squessed it tightly with my two hand. 

All that came from my mouth was "Breath slowly, in and out... in and out " in a calm voice to calm him down slowly. To my suprise he followed my pattern but he was still holding his shirt in his chest in a strong grip. He was still breathing heavily but he stopped shouting. His blond hair soaked and grisy with sweat. I just couldn't bare it so as he started calming down a little. I let go of his hand and grabbed my bag to leave. As I turned around.

"Don't go..." he whispered And he grabbed my left hand and pulled me closer to him until my face was halfway near to his. I could feel his warmth of his face and his hot heavy breath in my neck but his eyes was closed. I could see that he had a long black lashes and thick eyebrows.As he pulled me even closer to his face I turned my face at the side, then he whispered into my ear.

" Sing for me, please" my eyes winden in suprise.This boy was in a serious pain but he still wanted to hear a song?

" wow... you are seriously hopeless" I shouted pulling my hand away from his strong grip and looking at the side. Trying to hide my tomato face away. Why was it that being with him was so unconfortable? but somewhere fimilar aswell like I have known him before.

"Give me XOXO l-o-v " I said just to cheer him up a little.

"e..-E " the boy mummuled in his sleep and as he said this words. I just stumbbled in a chair and nearly fell over him. " what did he just say?No," I said looking at his face more clearly but there was no way it was the boy same blond hair boy that I knew as a child. No they personality is totally different. Who was this person?

As he started to snore again, I remembered that when he slept he actually looked adorable just like the small boy I knew.Yes now I remember about that boy. Only time we meet was at the hospital when I went to visit my sick mum. He always used to come over to play with me even though he was sick.His side smile was the only reason I agreed to paly with him.The times when we used to make our own songs together. Seriously we were so embrasaing that time. 

I snapped out from my thoughts and I grabbed my bags and decided to leave but the boy was shivering in the bed. He had nothing on, accept from a thin white shirt. So I took out my long black jacket out from my bag and covered him. " Thank you" I said as I closed the door behind. Then  I decided to take the bus home so there was enough time for me to cook dinner before my dad came home.On the bus way home all I could think about was Kai. Then I realised something I shouldn't have.