The last Cure - Jongin

The last cure

                                                          Kim Jongin                                "(June- July)"

 

Jonginn...not my fault

h...shuu..shss SHUTUP!!

I jolted up screeching, hot sweat coating my fresh pale bedsheet and my unstable feeble body , shaken by the never ending nightmare."Ahhh! Ahahh ah ha Arrr!" my breath sang. I grabbed my chest and hit it brutally just to ease the pain. Slowly i managed to drag myself to the bathroom. The air felt too thick for it to pass down my rough, dry throat. My body felt so heavy and Icould feel my muscles all tense up which was also covered in sweat. " Ahass, that dream again been in that cramped hospital with nothing but my sick mum next to me... a hole in my heart doctor said. A long term condion that can never be cured and you will never be able to do sports or any strong activities like a normal kid he said. "I said to myself with a heavy breath.

Click! went the switch by itself when I entered the big white bathroom. Twinkling at me happily, my f

oot didn't wanted to step on the icy, white marbles. "Myann, What the heck!" I moaned half asleep staring at my tan reflection. My eyes were all red and puffy like marshmallows. I couldn't even open my eyes properly. " What a effort" I whispered to myself.

I tried to smile but it just wasn't there. There was no mea

ning towards this smile, I smiled to hide or avoid the pain in my chest. My unseen weakness..." I whispered to my own reflection. Just then I filled my wide pam with icy water and splashed it again and again in my dark tan skin. My unshaved tiny beard shredding the water droplets into pieces before sliding from my sharp jaw bones. " attractive, ey? haha" I laughed as I looked at it side to side. Then flicking my muddy blond hair behind with unnecessary force.

Just like that I went to my king sized bed and sang myself a little song that for me the lyrics were mystery as I only knew some line. " Give me XOXO. L.O.V.E you're my XOXO L.O.V.E". Somehow this small lines ease my heart until the pain disappeared. The song was energetic and cheerful until I knew it . My heavy eye lid slowly closed my vision and fell asleep.

 

 

Ringg! Ringg! Ringggg!!! went the phone flashing its screen light brightness as bright as possible. Shooting it's lights everywhere making my roomm i

nto a dIsco studio. "Aaaissss!!" who is it? I moaneed my eyes still half closed. I couldn't get a proper sleep because of yesterday night. Dragging my face from one pillow to another. I could feel it's soft , smooth, silky fabric rub against my unshaved face. BANG! went the table when I slammed my hand on the samsung phone. "Finally.." I thought getting back to sleep again.

Ringggggggg, Ringggggg!!!!   "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!. I can't take this anymoreee" I shouted myself awake.I forced my delicate eye to read what it said. 88 messages from Jessica, Yuri , Chen , Amber and the list goes on but then the recent message made my eye stretch and my eye just froze . As it read...

 

OYE! It's me Tao. Could you be a good boy and wake the hell up! 

You are going to be late for school!!

PS. You still got to treat me (● ̄(エ) ̄ ●)

 

Not even looking at the time, I jumped out from my bed, Flicking my bed cover aside. Throwing my pant on the floor , grabbing my toothbrush while simultaneously trying to put on my uniform. Why does our uniform has to be all black? I thought when I caught myself in the mirror. It made his blonde hair stood out. "Nearly done!"I shouted to myself. I stepped on something lying on the floor and I felt like my soul left from my body. "! T TT I forgot to do the english homeworkkk!

"  but I didn't had time so I just shoved all the text book in my black bag as quick as I could.Trying to fit my shoes and running across the hall, carrying my heavy bag. I bet I looked like a mad dog! I thought "I am going to be late... OUCH!"  I said rubbing my forehead as I bumped with someone.

"Look where your going" I said in a warning voice.

"Pffft ... ha!" He laughed

When I looked up it was my neighbour Huang Zi Tao. he only lives 2 blocks away. I was suprised to see him in this hour because usally he leaves for work at nearby local hospital at 5.00 am. I heard a rumour that of his tall height he attracts ever nurses in the hospital however he is still not married and he still doesn't have a girlfriend. He has a short black hair which suits his sharp, manly face. Also that wolf like eyes just make him stand out from any people in his hospital. Snaping out from my thoughts I asked him to my suprise " What are you doing here, don't you have work?"

"What do you mean? ofcourse I have, I'm walking to work "he explained in a calm voice.

"Walk...ing...to... work? I mumbled 

"Ya" he said simply.

Quickly, I got my phone out from my back pocket and looked at the time. 5.05 am , and I felt like God have given me a another life. I rested my head in this tall boys shoulder and whispered " I am going to kill you Tao." Tao just laughed quietly however I could feel his whole body shaking and filled with laughter.

"I just wanted you to treat me to a breakfast" Tao explained tilting his head at the side with a sad expression.

"That face woun't work on me" I said acting to pounch him in his belly but ended up only tickling him.Tao was the closest friend I have. Even though he is much older then me. He is the only one that know about my condition. " Fine!" I snorted.

"Hey, fix your hair before you go! you look as if you go struck by a thunder lighting and transformed into a mad scientist" he laughed quietly. 

 

"Do you want it or not?" i questioned him with my serious face look.

"Ofcourse I dooo! Jonginn ahh" again making a cute, sad expression.

Which make us both burst into laughter.. Just like that we walked towards the nearest breakfast spot. My life was going all well now I though  but...I stopped and looked up in the clear blue sky looking down on me. Warm breeze rushing past my face, ruffling my hair and I questioned myself " there is still something missing?".