Spring Of Flowers

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After searching for Lady Persephone for over 1 hour . There was still no sign.

Kai : Where is she …

Gyu Ri : I have no clue … I’m so tired …

Then , about 200 metres away from them , there was a beautiful garden.

Gyu Ri : Look ! There must be Lady Persephone ! Come on !!

They quickly ran to the garden and it was filled with beautiful flowers as if it was spring in the Underworld. There was a beautiful lady sitting on a log outside a house.

Gyu Ri : Excuse me , are you lady Persephone ?

She turned around and her face shine so bright and she was the most beautiful lady Gyu Ri and Kai had ever seen.

Persephone : I am and who are you ?

Gyu Ri : I am Gyu Ri and he’s Kai . We are half human half god and we came here to seek for your help.

Persephone : Oh no . I can’t help with anything… I’m trapped …

Kai : That’s the problem my lady . Erm , don’t you feel like escaping this realm ?

Persephone : Escape ? Are you crazy ? I’ve been trapped here for ages !

Gyu Ri : Don’t worry my lady , we know a way . Can we come in your house ?

Persephone : Sure.

Her house was full of flowers too.

Gyu Ri : Your house is beautiful…

Persephone : I grew them because I was lonely … They are my companion.

Gyu Ri : You must be really lonely after Hades kidnapped you …

Persephone : I am …

Kai : So you see my lady , we came here to seek help because our friends and her dad was stoned by Medusa and she’s coming here in about 6 hours to throw them in the River Of Styx. Basically , we can’t use our powers but you can.

Persephone : So , how are you going to set me free from this Underworld ?

Gyu Ri : My lady , look all around you . Only you and Hades have the power and you’re considered as the Queen of the Underworld . Throughout the centuries , you can escape anytime you want but you didn’t want to , do you ?

Persephone : ... I don't know what you're talking about . Now leave.

Gyu Ri : You knew that you could escape this living hell but you didn't want to ... It seems like you've grown to love this place and also Lord Hades ...

Persephone : Well , over how many centuries , someone finally figured out why i'm stuck here for centuries. Well done , Daughter Of Athena. Since you came here to seek me , i'll grant you something. I'm able to give one of you , your powers here in the Underworld.

Gyu Ri : Well , I guess Kai needs it more than me. Your power will be useful.

Kai : I'm ok with anything actually.

Persephone : Ok then . Son of Hypnos , you are now able to use your powers.

Kai : Sweet ! Gyu Ri ... You look kind of weak , why don't you rest awhile ? 

Gyu Ri : Are you nuts ?! We are left with 5 hours --

Then , Gyu Ri went to sleep.

Persephone : I see , she is special to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter