Last Proposal

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was still in disbelief that they actually did it ... He was quietly sitting at the sofa and staring at both Gyu Ri and Kai with an annoyed face but Xiumin decided to break the silence...

Xiumin : Anyways ! So what's the plan ..?

Kai : Oh yeah ! We have to visit the underworld again in order to save my dad from Gru ...

Kris : It's easy for you to say ... I need to do all the hardwork finding the portal ...

Kai : Right ... Sorry . I owe you one .

Sehun : So, what's the rest of the plan then ?

Kai : We just need to find my dad -- that's it . The rest leave it up to me.

Gyu Ri : But Kai !

Kai : Listen ... It's my dad , it's my responsibility not yours and i don't want anyone of you getting hurt . Got it ?

Luhan : Even if you say that , you know we're not going to leave you alone right .

Kai : Please ...

Gyu Ri : I still think it's a bad idea Kai ...

Kai : Enough ... Please guys , i don't want to lose anyone of you again.

Oracle : He's right ... It's his responsibility ... I'm in with his plan.

Others : What ...?

Oracle : Guys , seriously ... Trust him on this.

Gyu Ri was still resisting to agree but she ended up agreeing as well as the other guys and Kai was relief.

Kai : Ok , we'll start tomorrow . Kris , are you able to search for it today ?

Kris : Already on it and i need Lay's help too.

Lay : Sure thing ! We'll be bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter