Future

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai blind folded Gyu Ri and took her to the venue of the place and when she took off the blind fold , she couldn't believe her eyes.

Gyu Ri : Chapel ...? Kai ...

Kai : Shh , not a word ! Today , you're in my command . Shall we ?

Gyu Ri locked arms with Kai and when she went inside of the Chapel --- there they were , everyone was there even Gyu Ri's dad and the Oracle . All of them were wearing formal attires . It was the best day of their lives .

Gyu Ri : Kai ... I'm ---

Kai : Shh , i know you've been waiting for this your entire life and me too.

Gyu Ri : Thank you so much.

Kai : No , thank you for changing my life .

As the ceremony ended , all of them were celebrating and suddenly the scenery became blurry ---- Then , Gyu Ri woke up .

Gyu Ri : It was just a dream ... 

Then her phone rang and she picked up the call.

Gyu Ri : Hello ?

Kai : I'm going to be late for a bit but i'll be there ASAP ! See you dear! *hangs up*

Gyu Ri : Wait ! What ---

Gyu Ri was confused as to what Kai have just said ... She stood up and and she was no longer in her own house --- she was in a huge house with many rooms . She could not remember anything until --- she heard children noises downstairs.

Yuri : Mama !!! Shou pushed me !!!!

Gyu Ri suddenly remembered everything and she gave them a soft motherly smile .

Shou : Mama !! Yuri is lying !!!

Gyu Ri : Yuri ... Shou come here...

Shou and Yuri : Yes mama ...

Gyu Ri : What did i tell you both ... Don't fight ...

Shou and Yuri : Sorry mama ...

Yuri : Mama !! Papa brought you flowers !

Gyu Ri : Where is it ?

Shou : Here ! *passed flowers*

Gyu Ri : Oo , there's a note inside of it ...

"Happy Anniversary my dear ! I'm sorry that i'm going to be late  ... Again , i'm thankful for our 2 kids and you obviously . Hopefully they won't cause any trouble for you ... I told Shou to not fight with Yuri but obviously --- he will still do it ... Anyways , stay happy as always . I love you"

Yuri : Mama , why are you crying ?

Gyu Ri : I'm just too happy Yuri ...

Yuri : Happy ?

Shou : Happy crying ? What's that ?

Gyu Ri : You're still too young to learn those things . Come on ! Let's have dinner ! I'll cook dinosaurs and princess meal for both of you...!

Yuri & Shou : YAY !! 

During lunch , Shou and Yuri was happily eating and suddenly the door opened and Kai suddenly showed up.

Kai : Surprise ? I'm sorry ...

Yuri & Shou : PAPA !!!

Kai : Hey !! How's my 2 kids today !

Yuri : Shou push me ...

Kai : Shou ... What did i tell you beforehand ...

Shou : Shou is sorry PAPA ...

Kai : Don't make papa and mama angry ... Anyways , i bet they were causing so much trouble for you dear ...

Gyu Ri : Not at all ... I'm just blessed and thankful for everything that happened to us ...

Kai : *smiles* ... So , what did mama made today?

Shou : Mama made dinosaur meal and princess meal !!

Kai : How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter