Final Say

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they flew back to the River of Styx , Luhan explained everything back to Gyu Ri and Gyu Ri finally get the picture of the situation…

Gyu Ri : So you finally understand why I care about others instead of myself huh…

Luhan : I’m sorry … I didn’t know at first…

Gyu Ri : Nah , it’s ok …

Once they flew above the River Of Styx , it will be either a success or not.

Gyu Ri : So I guess , this is a goodbye..

Luhan pulled her and locked his lips with hers .

Luhan : Don’t say that . I’d gurantee you’ll be back alive. I know it.

Gyu Ri : Here I go and if I do come back alive … Don’t ever kiss me again.

Luhan : Sorry … I just couldn’t handle it …

Gyu Ri dived in the River Of Styx and her skin was burning. Her skin was burning from the burning water of River Of Styx but no souls disturbed her …

Gyu Ri’s thoughts : I have to find Kai fast … My whole body is turning numb soon.

Gyu Ri had been inside of the water for 10 minutes suddenly she saw Kai’s body being pulled by souls. Gyu Ri quickly swam near his body and all the souls back away from her. She grabbed his body and went to the surface . The burning effect is temporary , once they came back to the surface , their skin was back to normal.

Gyu Ri : Luhan !! Help me !

Luhan : Here ! I’ll grab Kai and you have to swim to the land.

Gyu Ri swam and finally was back on the hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter