Just Wanna Be With You

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kai and Gru were at the rooftop alone , Gru decided to break the silence.

Gru : So , what do you wanna know ? We do have a lot of catching up to do .

Kai : Firstly , you're a stranger to me -- so basically we have no catching up to do and secondly --- why did you appear out of a sudden ?!

Gru : Woah ... Calm down . I'm not as bad as you think. 

Kai : Not as bad as i think ...? You don't even wanna know what i'm thinking right now .

Gru : Chillax bro ... I'm not here to interfere with your relationship with her but all of a sudden she came to me and wanted to play games with my mind --- so why not play along. 

Kai : How the hell were you raised.

Gru : I was raised exactly like you . No sense of security, love and even friendship .

Kai : Shut your trap ! I'm nothing like you ! 

Gru : Look ... I came here for a mission ... I don't care what happened in the past and i had enough of it. You stay out of my way and i'll stay out of yours and your lil girlfriend --- Got it ?

Kai : You're not getting rid of me that easily ... How am i sure that you won't get us involved in any of your mischiefs.

Gru : Well first , get rid of your girlfriend before i do ... and secondly i swear on my death bed that all of you won't get involved ... Just don't get in my way.

Kai : Fine . Get out of here.

Gru : Finally ... And one more thing --- she told me , she met dad... Is that true ?

Kai : Yea ... Why are you curious ...

Gru gave Kai a smirk and just left the classroom without any words. Kai quickly went out to find Ra Hyun and it started raining. Ra Hyun was under a shelter waiting for Gru but he never did came.

Kai : Hey ! What are you doing ---

Gyu Ri : Let me guess , you talked to Gru --- right ?

Kai : Yeah ... I'm sorry if i was too emotional without you ...

Gyu Ri : It's fine ... I didn't thought that you would get that jealous ... I'm very sorry --- and will you excuse me, i'm going ---

As Gyu Ri was about to step into the rain , Kai pulled Gyu Ri and both of them stumbled on the floor.

Gyu Ri :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter