The Truth

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the rooftop of the school , Gyu Ri sat beside Kai and tell him , her story.

Gyu Ri : You see … 3 years ago … I have this guy that I like . And his name was Gongchan.  He’s exactly like you . He tells lame jokes , sporty and I was like seeing him in you. I thought I experience love . He helped me with everything and sometimes he even hugs me and kisses me …I told him that i love him , when it was during prom ,he was late ... Then something terrible happened . 

Kai : He stood you up ?

Gyu Ri : Even worse… My love was turn to hate when the main event of the school dance was me making a fool out of myself. Everyone threw eggs at me and yeah … He basically told the whole school that I told him that I love him and my heart was torn. From that day on , I started to avoid those words until I really experience love .

Kai : What a jerk … I will never treat you like that.

Gyu Ri : You may never know what’s going to happen.

Kai : But seriously … If I met him right now , I’ll punch him in the throat.

Gyu Ri : I admire your honesty Kai … If you wanna know my reply to those words yesterday . I would say this to you. I like you Kai.

Kai blushed but Gyu Ri noticed it and giggled.

Kai : Stop giggling. It makes my heart beat faster.

Gyu Ri : Yeah , you’re exactly like that jerk.

Kai : So… I guessed you move school after that incident ?

Gyu Ri : Yeah … Could not stand anymore of that.

Kai : Sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter