Side Story : Pregnancy (Part 2)

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While everyone was seated in a circle including Gyu Ri , they decided to play a game of truth or dare.

Xiumin : Okay , who wanna start first ?

Gyu Ri : Okay , i'll start first . I pick truth. 

Luhan : Tell me , what would you be doing right now if you didn't met us at all.

Gyu Ri : I think i'll be very devastated and confused on what to do . Yes , i may not be pregnant right now if i did not met all of you but i'm so lucky to have met all of you and especially Kai . Kai really changed me and i finally know the feeling of being loved and loving someone so deeply. I love all of you guys actually .

Kai : *blush*

As all of them continued to play the games , there were hilarious moments and sad moments but overall , the game was fun and when it's time to leave -- everyone was sooo tired.

Gyu Ri : Thank you guys for coming and say hello to all your wife for me .

Everyone left and Kai was so darn tired that he collapse on the sofa then Gyu Ri saw him and decided to scoot in beside him.

Gyu Ri : I'm sorry for making you feel tired ..

Kai : Hey , it's not your fault . I volunteer to do this and anyways it's my responsibility to make you happy and comfortable. Don't worry , i maybe tired but i'm still happy.

Gyu Ri : Thank you , do you want a hot bath ? Don't worry it's no trouble for me .

Kai : Here , i'll help you.

Kai assist Gyu Ri up and they decided to have a hot bath togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter