Intimate Talk

New Life , New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Luhan flew back , the awkwardness between Gyu Ri and Kai increased. Not until , Gyu Ri asked Kai how he felt.

Gyu Ri : How are you feeling right now ?

Kai ignored her and when Gyu Ri grabbed his arm , he quickly avoided it.

Gyu Ri : Did … did I do anything wrong ?  Why are you acting like this , when Luhan and I just saved your life.

Kai : I’m just … disappointed for letting them down …Actually , letting you down … Instead of helping you to save them … All of you went through all the trouble and saved me who clumsily got caught up with Medusa’s plan …

Gyu Ri : You tried your best to save them … Actually I should thank you instead … For making me a better person … You boosted my self confidence . Actually … You boosted my life even though it’s chaotic than before but atleast I have a purpose in life now . To protect my love ones.

Gyu Ri smiled at Kai with a teardrop at the side of her eye . Kai knew that it was tears of happiness so he smiled back and gave her a kiss.

Kai : Thank you for saying that . I ---

Suddenly their friends and Gyu Ri’s dad came .

Luhan : Woah ~ Did I miss something ?

Gyu Ri quickly pulled away from Kai and punched him on the arm.

Gyu Ri : Stop it !

D.O : Did he tell his lame jokes again ?

Kai laughed and rubbed his arm.

Kai : Yeah . Haha . I guess I should stop making those jokes .

Tao : Ah … You should have stop it long time ago … Let’s go ~ I’m starving…

Kai agreed but he couldn’t stand yet , his legs were numb.

Lay : Kai ! Do you need me to fly you back ?

Gyu Ri : Ah ! No . I can assist him.

D.O : Are you sure ? He’s like 20kg heavier than you .

Gyu Ri : HEY ! I’m the daughter of Athena . I can do everything and anything that I want.

Kai : You heard her… You guys should lead the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter